Got One

MadGrip

well after searching for a car for 6 months , I've finally fallen in love with a 350z

Its not as pokey as my old 360 BHP EVO 7, but comfort and build quality more than make up for it

its an 04 UK GT with (AFAIK) every extra inc satnav. I just need to find out how to sort out my phone for bluetooth (its only got the tiny phone cradle) and I'll be happy

heres a pic, but its bad quality as the car is really chilli red

oh, and if anyone can point me in the direction of an up to date satnav disc, I'd be very gratefull

350z.jpg

yep, got it in the end after he knocked of a couple of grand, I think he realised (or I persueded him) that he'd priced it way too high if you consider cars available at the moment.

gonna have to put it in the garage for a week though while I'm working away, but when I get back I'll treat it to a days worth of elbow grease & meguirs products

just need rid of the big dopey nissan badges and the big ass ariel now, oh and get this bluetooth thing & updated satnav disc sorted. I was also under the impression tht the sat-nav was touch screen, but it only works with the remote

thanks all for your advice when I origionally asked about this car, it proved invaluable as I spent nearly 2 hours going over it

cheers

Phil

yep, used to have a silver scooby

wooly1.jpg

, then the Evo VII.

Evolution3.jpg

sold the Evo because it was going to cost me 4k for a service, 4 new tyres & insurance. decided to buy a cheap runaround for work , lasted for 6 months until I could find the right replacement

so now got the 350z, not as much power, but a bit more grown up refined fun

some subtle mods planned, but not too much this time

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
B)

Doesnt look as bright as I was expecting

it is in real life! Saw Pingu's on Sunday and it was such a nice deep bright red i almost thought that i was goign to sell mine and get one. But no way, GM is far superior to any other colour out there ;)

Evo , Z, Scooby

A couple of mates have them, 1 has an Evo 6 and the other an 05 WRX. The evo is awesome but the scooby just didnt feel that fast. Ive wanted a sccoby since I was 10 and I will own an STI at some point in my life :teeth:

B)

it is in real life! Saw Pingu's on Sunday and it was such a nice deep bright red i almost thought that i was goign to sell mine and get one. But no way, GM is far superior to any other colour out there ;)

Absolutley cant beat a GM, its soooo much faster than anyother colour :p . I nearly swapped my yellow Cupra for a red one last year, If I had seen the red first id have bought that.

B)

Absolutley cant beat a GM, its soooo much faster than anyother colour :p . I nearly swapped my yellow Cupra for a red one last year, If I had seen the red first id have bought that.

Amen Brother.

Why do you put the Evo first? Is it down to thrill of driving or looks or the whole package?

Just the whole package really. He wont let me have a drive of it yet though so I cant compare how they drive to the Z. As a passenger its a lot more thrilling & feels a lot faster - I dont know how a standard Evo compares as my mate has a few tweaks :teeth:

The Z is a nice cruiser, its amazing how much Ive cut my speed since getting it.

With a turbo car it always felt like I needed to accelerate, in my Cupra I couldnt sit on a motorway doing about 60 but I can in the Z.