What should l do?

Chan267

Had my 350z now for a good 9 months and love it but got some decisions to make on what to do next. Should l...

Get rear bumper, change my spoiler, get new seats or retrim mine in red, get berks hfc then save up for hks supercharger?

Or

Save all my money, keep the car the way it is and get a 370z when l can afford it?

"OEM" is the new modded..... B)

Once you put lots of goodies on, it will still be worth the same as it was before. So people strip them back to standard anyway and sell the goodies they put on.

Ask P15UL T for details!

If you are using the 350 as a gateway to the 370... i.e. you want to sell it eventually to get the 370, then I would keep it standard and save your cash... :thumbs:

Just keep her lovely and stock. then when it comes to selling her, she will be more desirable than the stock one's you are up against in the selling stakes.

You can still spend PLENTY of cash getting them to standard and keeping them mint... AND have fun.

Davy your cars stunning the way it is!!!!!

I love the look of the veilside stuff in your car which I usually don't like. Your car is cracking mate. Save up for some more power! Ive just invested in nitrous lol. Can't wait to get it done.

Depends on what you want.

A 350z with a supercharger would be miles quicker than the 370z, but then maybe you have your heart set on the 370z, in which case id spend as little as I can on the 350z as you`ll just loose money when you come to sell or part ex the 350z for the 370z.

Personally I just dont like the look of the 370, so if i was planning to keep my 350z for a long time and had money to burn id be opt`ing for the supercharger.

Yeah its already kitted out but needs finishing touches plus other bits. I feel the urge to finish off the car but i also would like a 370z as a new project.

Cheers Neil mate for the comments, not sure where to go on this.

Supercharged modified 350z or 370z standard

I would start putting the final touches on your zed dude. You would not be happy with a standard 370z..... so get your seats and rear bumper...... then a wee tunning session :blush::thumbs:

I would start putting the final touches on your zed dude. You would not be happy with a standard 370z..... so get your seats and rear bumper...... then a wee tunning session :blush::thumbs:

+1 Gotta agree with Jay here dude! a OEM 370's never gonna be as :king: of B) as your veilside 350! :thumbs:

Davy your cars stunning the way it is!!!!!

I love the look of the veilside stuff in your car which I usually don't like. Your car is cracking mate. Save up for some more power! Ive just invested in nitrous lol. Can't wait to get it done.

Nitrous, thats nuts mate but I like it :thumbs: Where you getting it fitted? track day videos looked good :thumbs: Berks HFC,post 06 airbox and remap will do me for the time being.

Jay and Stu, been looking at rear bumpers and if I go ahead with it then its between chargespeed and lngs+1. Definitely getting my seats retrimmed or aftermarket seats is in the pipe line, need to get prices.

keep my V3 veilside spoiler or get a NI-2 spoiler with carbon blade or full carbon?????

Once I have done the above, I will decide whether to save up for supercharger or not.

I have decided to keep the car, finish it off and then decide then if I want a supercharger, waiting on prices to get back to me.

once I get the chargespeed rear bumper and diffuser, should I keep my V3 veilside or go for the NI-2 spoiler?