Berks Technology

Mark@Abbey m/s

There will be a few package deals around very soon.

Remember you get tea/coffee and toast with or without marmite ony our trips to see us @ Abbey!|!!!!

And cake if available... I think also medication has been sourced on the one occasion :lol:

Remember you get tea/coffee and toast with or without marmite ony our trips to see us @ Abbey!|!!!!

Good to hear...I am thinking of plenum/exhaust/remap/berks combination at some point in the future now I have the wheels sorted and getting the rear bumper done soon hopefully.

Good to hear...I am thinking of plenum/exhaust/remap/berks combination at some point in the future now I have the wheels sorted and getting the rear bumper done soon hopefully.

Strangely that's almost exactly what mine's in for today, just replace exhaust with y-pipe.

That and a couple of irritating niggles to sort out.

And cake if available... I think also medication has been sourced on the one occasion :lol:

And the most chilled out dogs in the world. Its a great retreat for stressed people. :thumbs:

Indeed, that is correct :wacko::blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Berk Race cats deals;

350Z DE/REV up berks are £400-00 inc vat

350Z HR/370z berks are £435-00 inc vat

we will fit these free of charge is you book at UPREV remap at the same time and even give you £25-00 off of the Uprev price.

so to supply fit and remap a DE/REV up will be £777-00 inc VAT

HR/370Z will be £812-00 inc VAT

We should have delivery on the Berks Cats in 2/3 weeks I hope.

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Berks delivery has turned up, from the 6 sets of each Cats we ordered 350Z (DE/REV UP) and the 370Z (350Z HR and all 370z's) we have 5 sets of 350Z and 5 sets of 370Z HFC,s left.

Berk Race cats deals;

350Z DE/REV up berks are £400-00 inc vat

350Z HR/370z berks are £435-00 inc vat

we will fit these free of charge is you book at UPREV remap at the same time and even give you £25-00 off of the Uprev price.

so to supply fit and remap a DE/REV up will be £777-00 inc VAT

HR/370Z will be £812-00 inc VAT

I imagine Berks HFCs, plenum spacer and UpRev will be a combination I'll have to see you about in the not too distant future Mark.

And haven't driven the zed for 2 weeks so the clutch hasn't exploded yet. But when it does... :)