My Daughters latest victim, "Ferarri"

370nel

Shoot me down, but is it a real one? Just looking at the wheels, headlight fit and white fibreglass showing on rear quarter.

It's the seats and the wiper that are bugging me......

Ah.........Just noticed "Ferarri" in the title in inverted commas, is this a clue?

if you type 430 into google images they really are that ugly looking seats.

Have a look, different and count how many wipers a real one has!

ferrari-f430-spider-1.jpg

Looking at that picture, I'd say it's deffo a fake, it doesn't look wide enough at all, and it doesn't seem to be high enough at the back, and the windscreen, seats and roll bars are different!

To be honest I hate those fake kits... so I don't feel too sad for the 'Ferrari' at all. Glad everyone involved was OK though :)

yes shes fine, and yes her fault as always :doh: . Definetley thought it didnt look quite right, but i did notice what looked to be a nice Ferrari V12 through the back window, or maybe thats a fake cover...

yes shes fine, and yes her fault as always :doh: . Definetley thought it didnt look quite right, but i did notice what looked to be a nice Ferrari V12 through the back window, or maybe thats a fake cover...

A defensive driving course in order?

I would have said MR2 as well.

When you compare both pics it's a long way off.

Guess they hoping not to park next to one and a quick glance as it rolls by if enough to fool you.

As least the claim won't be so bad now!!

Enjoy the weekend.