Exhaust comparisons...

Willy P

• 1 month later...
Where would the blitz sit ??

Bought my Blitz last yr for about £1,000 - and it's certainly loud (I've also got Japspeed y-pipe (very raspy) and Berk HFCs)!

Looked at HKS full dual but they're around £1,800 to £2k because sterling was falling against the Yen. Same with Amuse (>£2,000), 5Zigen (c.£1,600).

Cheers,

Alex

• 3 weeks later...

This thread as been mega helpful!

I am however looking at the buddy club exhaust and just wondering if anyone else has got this or had experience with one. I want a good bit of grunt when I punch the throttle but I don't want to wake up the street when I'm pulling onto the drive late at night.

ideally id like to come down to a meet and listen to a few, im based in Southport north of liverpool and any help would be appreciated guys :thumbs:

I am however looking at the buddy club exhaust and just wondering if anyone else has got this or had experience with one. I want a good bit of grunt when I punch the throttle but I don't want to wake up the street when I'm pulling onto the drive late at night.

ideally id like to come down to a meet and listen to a few, im based in Southport north of liverpool and any help would be appreciated guys :thumbs:

The buddy club will wake up your neighbours from 2 miles away without the bungs. The scorpion is pretty loud when beasted and silent on long journeys. The k1 with bungs in sounds perfect IMO but t's just a shame it looks so shite and has fitment issues.

The buddy club will wake up your neighbours from 2 miles away without the bungs. The scorpion is pretty loud when beasted and silent on long journeys. The k1 with bungs in sounds perfect IMO but t's just a shame it looks so shite and has fitment issues.

I have a K1 and unfortunately the bungs don't make it look great.

Must admit, tempted to paint them black! Or mounth them further in?!

It sounds good when accelerating and isn't too bad on long journeys.

I didn't have any problems fitting it, in fact the hard part was getting the old one off!

Only problem is one side is higher than the other! :thumbdown:

Still, when I get time, I'm sure I can bent the exhausts bracket a little to level them up.

there was a fix posted up a while ago to straighten the k1.... something that can be done with the mounting rubbers

Cheers Neil, I'll have a search for that, sounds easier than bending!! :)

My stock one was pretty level, but the K1 I'd noticeably different, probably 15mm out!

Cheers for the reply's, think the buddy club will be out of the question now as im quite often in after midnight with my job. :thumbdown: I did love the look of it though. The scorpion looks like a good option so might read up on these before making my decision. Is there any contacts on here for scorpion exhausts? id rather use someone through the forum if I can :thumbs:

Cheers for the reply's, think the buddy club will be out of the question now as im quite often in after midnight with my job. :thumbdown: I did love the look of it though. The scorpion looks like a good option so might read up on these before making my decision. Is there any contacts on here for scorpion exhausts? id rather use someone through the forum if I can :thumbs:

A few of us have bought our scorpions through this link, be aware they are an approved registered seller for the manufacturers of scorpion exhausts, so not a back street dealer. Personally I went to their shop to get mine (Jct 26 at Nottingham) because one or two I read about got a few dents throught the post.

I have had mine a year and I can fully recommend them, you will struggle to find much cheaper deals because most outlets adhere to the companies RRP, but still worth the money. :thumbs:

You can of course keep it in house through Tarmac who is still selling these as above ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-E ... 35ac13de33

A few of us have bought our scorpions through this link, be aware they are an approved registered seller for the manufacturers of scorpion exhausts, so not a back street dealer. Personally I went to their shop to get mine (Jct 26 at Nottingham) because one or two I read about got a few dents throught the post.

I have had mine a year and I can fully recommend them, you will struggle to find much cheaper deals because most outlets adhere to the companies RRP, but still worth the money. :thumbs:

You can of course keep it in house through Tarmac who is still selling these as above ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-E ... 35ac13de33

i bought mines from them also :thumbs:

• 1 month later...