Thinking of selling !!!

Carlin

Hi again

I have had my zed for coming up for three years in november and starting to look at new cars .Only problem I have is what to get and how much will I get for my 56 black gt with 15000 on the clock ??

I think ill have around 25 grand at a push .I like the 370z but not sure as I LOVE my 350z and want something different .But with the money I have its hard to pick !!

So first I need a price for mine .Looked on pistonheads and autotrader and the prices are so far apart .

Cheers

In my opinion, the 370z is a lot of car for the money. £25k will buy you a very nice 370z indeed. Compared to the Z4, TT or Boxsters, I think you would get a much nicer car for your budget. The husband of a girl I work with just got a second hand TT for the same cash I paid for my 350z and it less grunt, less gadgets and is 3 or 4 years older than my car.

Yeah I know that but I just dont think it is different enough from my 350z and I love black and would need to be black again !!

Just cant see anything I like for that money as I something you dont see every day !!

HELP NEEDED BIG TIME .

TVR T350 ??? dont see many of these about

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2838818.htm

I'd've thought that's top dollar for an original speed six. There is much debate about whether the engine is made of cheese or granite and a few have let go big time. There are at least two engine builders offering substantial warranties for rebuilds and new engines so if it were my money I'd be looking at one post-rebuild or substantially cheaper.

NB There are plenty out there who believe/know it's a user/driver issue and so long as they are properly warmed up there's not a problem.

I went to my local TVR meet on Sunday

http://www.jameshardacre.com/TVR

They were saying how MONSTROUSLY expensive it is to keep/service the speed six's....

Which is why the Tuscan and Cerbera (the S6's anyway) are currently dropping like stones. and everyone is selling up.

But that the V8 Griffith 500's are actually going UP in price at the moment...

I am considering it :blush:

Get the 370z. Its a much nicer drive and place to be, just ask anyone that has upgraded from a 350z, no one regrets it. Dont listen to 350z owners who say it isnt worth it, its more than worth it. Remember to budget for a new exhaust and UpRev and you'll have 350 ponies at the fly, with better handling and interior, what more could you want? :#1:

Get the 370z. Its a much nicer drive and place to be, just ask anyone that has upgraded from a 350z, no one regrets it. Dont listen to 350z owners who say it isnt worth it, its more than worth it. Remember to budget for a new exhaust and UpRev and you'll have 350 ponies at the fly, with better handling and interior, what more could you want? :#1:

Thats what i'd do!

I went to my local TVR meet on Sunday

http://www.jameshardacre.com/TVR

They were saying how MONSTROUSLY expensive it is to keep/service the speed six's....

Which is why the Tuscan and Cerbera (the S6's anyway) are currently dropping like stones. and everyone is selling up.

But that the V8 Griffith 500's are actually going UP in price at the moment...

I am considering it :blush:

Not sure where that came from. S6s are a little more to service than the RV8s, but they need less 'upkeep' as they're newer.

My Griff was 18 years old when I sold it - servicing was a couple of hundred a year but upkeep/maintenance took it closer to £1,000 p.a. Most of the old Griffs, Chimps, etc are needing chassis work if it's not been done already and that can be frighteningly expensive. It'll come to the T-cars too but not yet.

It isn't worth it :p

I was disappointed with the 370, although that was comparing it to my SC Z.

Maserati? Noble?

Maserati !!!!

Now your talking !!

Saw a few on auto trader and I liked with the only thing being that it would need to be 2006 ish on my bubget !!

Not sure on the name of the one I liked but it was damn fine !!

I drove a Gran Sport a few weeks ago. It was a great car, just not for me though. I don't think I'd have been disappointed if I bought it though.

The noise it makes is just :cloud9: