Proud owner!

Since I've got my own personal thread :teeth: I felt like sharing: :bounce:

Good stuff that Autosol - I finally got around to giving the Fujitsubo exhaust a polish (it came with the car)..

post-8300-135011908456_thumb.jpg

post-8300-135011908474_thumb.jpg

Nice and shiny - even with the camera artefacts - don't put Panasonic Lumix TZ7's in your pockets - dust gets between the lens elements... grrr

2 months in, Cosworth panel filter, K&N oil filter (and ..ahem.. Magnetec A1 - but it was a specified option at Opie oils - and it was being sold at a good price at Costco - I know that makes me a bad person.. lol) - it's still Z heaven here in Bucks!

Just need to book in for a 4 wheel alignment check and I'm happy. The driver's window motor seems to be healing itself in the warm weather, with a bit of activity.

Anyone got any suggestions on wheel arch protection - apart from don't take it out in the rain? Is it worth applying some Dynax S50 or will Tetraseal do? I noticed there are gaps in the plastic wheel arch surround at the top that look like they need some love..