Driver side inner door handle fixture scratches

marksman45

I would like a new Driver inner door handle fixture because it is scratched, and I spoke to R35 Lee at the Wales meet at the weekend and he informed me that this is a common fault because of the poor paint finish by Nissan which comes off too easily, Lee also said if he gets enough of us that want them he can sort it for a reasonable price, well count me in.

Anyone else interested?

Regards

Mark

Wrap them in what, Carbon Fibre? how do they look when done, because I don't want it to look tacky. When I get a new one I will respray the old one, and use when and if required. if we get anymore people wanting them Lee will sort them for us.

Wrap them in what, Carbon Fibre? how do they look when done, because I don't want it to look tacky. When I get a new one I will respray the old one, and use when and if required. if we get anymore people wanting them Lee will sort them for us.

In whatever you like bud........there are tonnes of different finishes these days and they can be more hard wearing than paint.

Not trying to widdle on your bonfire or owt - just another option if the group buy doesn't come off.

my chat was unexpectedly curtailed... if you was there you will know :yahoo:

I think wrapping will be the ticket, so who can do this ? How much of a bitch are they to get off ? How long will it take ?

1. You can do it

2. No problem to take off (look in the driverside pocket, POP off that little cap and undo the screw, passenger side take off the handle then unplug switches)

3. Well it was my first ever time wrapping anything so it took about 45 mins each side

Simples