350z non-genuine LED rear light units GROUP BUY

HassanZ

Hi all,

Following on from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=49556,

I have decided to start a group buy, after the seller has agreed to reduce the price of these if a bulk purchase is made.

There are a few members already interested in this group buy.

Payment, prices and delivery arrangements will all be confirmed once we have a more accurate number of members interested.

Can all members wishing to participate please post your interest on this thread. Thanks.

The details of the LED rear lights are below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-05-Nissan-350Z ... 2624wt_905

Many Thanks,

Hassan

Any rough idea on price....

Unfortunately I cannot give you a rough price as I don't know myself. The seller has agreed to discounting the price but wants to know how large the order will be before confirming the price.

When I we have a decent amount of interested members, I'll then go ahead with confirming order.

Well the highest price it can be is what's stated on the eBay listing posted above.

Thanks,

Hassan

Any rough idea on price....

Unfortunately I cannot give you a rough price as I don't know myself. The seller has agreed to discounting the price but wants to know how large the order will be before confirming the price.

When I we have a decent amount of interested members, I'll then go ahead with confirming order.

Well the highest price it can be is what's stated on the eBay listing posted above.

Thanks,

Hassan

Would probably be worth you asking the seller to quote you a price for 5x / 10x / 15x units incl delivery. You'll aslo need to factor in whether they're going to ship each one individually or send them all to you, and you ship them out etc...

Just to let you know I decided to purchase some genuine LEDs off Alex instead, just didn't want to risk purchasing non-genuine ones and then end up not working. I thought it was best getting the OEM ones for peace of mind.

I am more than happy to arrange the group buy for you guys if I get a definite 5-10 members interested. I will come back to you with a price for 5 and for 10 pairs.

Let me know :thumbs:

Hassan

TBH, for a few £'s more, I'd rather buy Genuine LED rears (which I did).

Even with the GB price, one would prolly have to still add import duty and even if the final price is around £150, I think I'd pay £50 more.

@Hassan

In my personal opinion, I think if the OP is showing lack of confidence in this and opting for OEM, then it prolly will not go ahead, lol

Price doesn't include import tax either.

The seller did claim all import taxes were incorporated into the price of the lights and will be covered by him. What confuses me is the fact that I'm sure the recipient is responsible for the taxes :wacko: ?

TBH, for a few £'s more, I'd rather buy Genuine LED rears (which I did).

Even with the GB price, one would prolly have to still add import duty and even if the final price is around £150, I think I'd pay £50 more.

@Hassan

In my personal opinion, I think if the OP is showing lack of confidence in this and opting for OEM, then it prolly will not go ahead, lol

:lol::lol::lol:

I was looking at the smoked ones he does.. There must be more people who have something similar to give peeps an idea of fit/quality etc?

I've only come across one member with a pair of these lights, he seemed to be satisfied with the quality of the item. The only flaw he did mention was the fact that they don't come with the bolt hole covers, so when you open the boot lid you can see the bolts (this may not affect some people, it all depends on the serverity of your OCD :lol: )

The duties depend on how he ships them.

The duties can either be paid by the seller or recipient it just depends whether he sends them DDP (duties paid in advance) or DUP (duties unpaid - recipient responsibility).

• 2 weeks later...