The LakeZ Calender Shoot. Calling all able men....

choptop

Well, after some great suggestions by the ladies on the forum in has been decided that we are going to have a calender photo shoot at the LakeZ Meet in June. We can sell the 'hunky' calenders and hopefully raise some money for charity. Never let it be said we do listen to the ladies :lol: ........well sometimes ;) .

Onto the serious stuff then.

Who would be up for this? I think it only fair that we takes names at this stage and then ask the ladies to decide who has been shortlisted.

Any takers for models?

Any takers for the ladies only judge panel? :bounce:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is crazy !! Men don't belong in pictures next to cars it's just not right :lol:

Do they have to take their tops off and sponge the bonnet down with soap suds??

I might be up for it if someone gets a snow foam on the go and completely covers me so my love handles are hidden :headhurt::lol:

Tim from Envy will be there. :lol:

this is crazy !! Men don't belong in pictures next to cars it's just not right :lol:

Do they have to take their tops off and sponge the bonnet down with soap suds??

I might be up for it if someone gets a snow foam on the go and completely covers me so my love handles are hidden :headhurt::lol:

i agree with all of the above aside from snow foaming, if a girl wants soapy water over me they can damn well apply it by hand :p:D

John & Chris - if you are coming yer names aren't on the list :p

I only point this out as you won't have received the pm from me about the buffet thread...I used the list on the original thread - so if you are coming have you let MM know about your requirements? :thumbs:

It should be zed wives on calendar as there only about 10 sprinkles on the club which will buy calendars of us guys :lol:

Feel free to use my car in pics but my boobs will be hidden behind clothes at this event. I'm no longer in my athletic shape to get them out in public. :lol:

Edit: why is it that all I have in my mind is "calendar girls" replaying over and over again..... Never good :lol:

So, with a bit more help from our lady members, this could be a go-er! (Just need them to convince, bribe or blackmail their 'other half' to sign up an become a model :lol: )

Think we need 3 Lady Judges, so by my calculations we need one more :thumbs: .

Any more takers for another judge?

We need MORE models :thumbs::bounce:

So, with a bit more help from our lady members, this could be a go-er! (Just need them to convince, bribe or blackmail their 'other half' to sign up an become a model :lol: )

Carla said I can't do it...............I tried really hard to convince her but unfortunately she's having none of it.

Incidentally she won't be logging on to the forum for the next 2 months playstation network resurrection perfectly timed :teeth:

Carla said I can't do it...............I tried really hard to convince her but unfortunately she's having none of it.

Incidentally she won't be logging on to the forum for the next 2 months playstation network resurrection perfectly timed :teeth:

Thats not what she said to me in her PM. :snack: