What age are all the Nismo Exhaust owners?

Neilp

Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups.

This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust.

So what age are all the Nismo exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it :thumbs:

23 when I got the Z and fitted the Nismo after about 6 months of ownership, it sounded good standard but felt like it needed a little bit more.

Few months ago (Now 24) cracked the bracing on the cats so had a choice; welding the bracing back together or going for some HFC's. Decided more noise was required so got some Ultimate Racing HFC's from Adam@Z1.... and now... hmmmmmm :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Words fail to describe the epicness!

One here, (at the ripe old age of 30) but I don't understand what insight you are expecting to glean? See imaginary conversation here:

New poster3: Hi guys, looking for a replacement exhaust for my knackered OEM, what do you recommend?

Neilp: How old are you?

New poster3: WTF?

:shrug::lol:

Edit: Age added for Neils research.

Ak350z, if you took time to actually read the original post it explains exactly what is trying to be gained! It's not that complicated surely?

When someone looks through the exhaust section it will give a general idea of which exhausts suit different ages. As I can see so far the scorpion and nismo is favoured by most age groups, the miltek is favoured by the older guys/gals. It's really pretty simple. You can't say oh "by the way I'm in here but I'm not telling my age and I don't understand" :yawn:

Anyways thanks for cluttering my thread.. Could another mod please clear and tidy up spam. :yawn::yawn:

Regards

Neil

The trouble is that with this kind of questioning you end up with misleading figures. For instance, I don't think that age is as relevant to the question of exhaust choice as money is, and you'll more than likely find that the younger folks with less disposable income will go for the cheaper exhausts i.e. Scorpion or K1, but the older folks with more money will go for the Nismo or Milltek. It still works though if you remove the age from the equation altogether and just look at the money side of things. However, asking people to state how much money they earn and what exhaust they've got is parallel is likely to go down as well as a £5 hooker ;)

The trouble is that with this kind of questioning you end up with misleading figures. For instance, I don't think that age is as relevant to the question of exhaust choice as money is, and you'll more than likely find that the younger folks with less disposable income will go for the cheaper exhausts i.e. Scorpion or K1, but the older folks with more money will go for the Nismo or Milltek. It still works though if you remove the age from the equation altogether and just look at the money side of things. However, asking people to state how much money they earn and what exhaust they've got is parallel is likely to go down as well as a £5 hooker ;)

I do agree but the majority of people are quite happy with what's been put up. It's a bit of info on exhausts with a different at approach. £5 quid hookers are never good :lol:

I sold my nismo exhaust back to the garage as I wasn't impressed with it. I replaced with a k1 which I loved the sound but was too loud(the full cabin vibration was killing me). Once I heard a nismo exhaust with hfc's my opinion totally changed.

Surely we can have one thread with age and exhaust and you can just do the stats in the first page? I know we have a new mod on board, but that doesnt mean we need more new threads for him to track ;)

Surely we can have one thread with age and exhaust and you can just do the stats in the first page? I know we have a new mod on board, but that doesnt mean we need more new threads for him to track ;)

It would get far too confusing trying to keep adjusting all the stats. If someone wants to collate all the info and do all the stats then feel free but I don't have time. I just think that when someone goes to exhausts, each thread is easily read and shows everyones experiences and what suits them at there age. There's that many bullsh*t questions asked on here due to newbies not being able to find what they're looking for. For the sake of 5 or 6 new threads it could save lots of other bullsh*t threads.

I hope you're right, in my experience it wont be the case, we'll still get the BS threads as noobs are too lazy or inexperienced to search :dry:

Noobs are mostly stupid :p especially noob mods :p;)

I hope you're right, in my experience it wont be the case, we'll still get the BS threads as noobs are too lazy or inexperienced to search :dry:

Noobs are mostly stupid :p especially noob mods :p;)

Lol stop being bad too the noobs :lol:

Anychance we can get this thread cleared up now.

Thanks