BERK HFC Group Buy Round 2

rawbhp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell did i miss this one, if any one gets them and hates them just pm me cos i'll take them off your hands.

that'll teach me to be a forum slacker.

To be honest I can squeeze one last one in on this if your interested.

Berk are out of stock for a couple of weeks so the shipment has been delayed.

Let me know quick so I can see if I can add you on this order :thumbs:

'Group buy filled by anonymous buyer'

lmao, Like a child on xmas eve. :p in time for port solent?

Lol you got me :blush:

Looks like we will have to organise a later event as the berks won't be ready for port Solent, perhaps at your snow foam party?

I've been on the phone to them every other day pushing but not got a concrete date as yet. It's a us holiday now so I will be on the phone again Tuesday night.

A couple of sets of 370z's are in transit and should arrive to me Tuesday.

As soon as they are ready I will collect and advise on this thread, apologies for the delay :thumbs:

Right guys

Just got off the phone to Berk Tech and the order should be ready to collect towards the back end of this week.

If I can get them collected Friday then I will have them by Weds next week. I reckon ' fingers crossed' I should have them all delivered by next Friday if not sooner...

Will keep you updated, they have been mega busy as its race season so its not gone quite as smoothly as the first group buy unfortunately.

Thanks for your patience guys :thumbs:

:doh:

Guys - Got the go ahead that these will all be ready for collection on Wednesday... :yahoo:

The unfortunate news is that I won't receive them until Monday next week :thumbdown:

Im really sorry that these haven't been ready sooner but its been kind of out of my control...

I will post you all a special Tarmac Sportz pen as an apology for the delay :thumbs:

Im going to do my very best to turn them around on the same day so you will receive them Tuesday next week... worst case scenario will be Wednesday...

Thankyou all for your orders and patience on this one... I think this will be the last GB on this product. Or I will definately be checking they have tonnes of stock before I do another :lol: