Post a photo of your current MPG reading here!

HassanZ

Hello everyone,

It would be interesting to know what the average 'real world' MPG is for the 350z, looking at member's current MPG readings.

A brief explanation of what sort of driving you do would also be great! :thumbs:

Let's see who has the highest/lowest MPG figure (no cheating! :bleh:)

I'll start off with mine. Mine is short inner-city 1-2 mile journeys to and from work, I don't even think my car reaches optimum temperature by the time I've reached my destination!

photo2-12.jpg

Here is mine, it was reset yesterday before going to Westerham and back... mainly motorway and the office and back today. I think it was reading 29.8mpg when I got home yesterday

mpg.jpg

100_1290.jpg

This was taking it very easy on the motorway, and then around and about on local 'shopping runs.'

during, and after the motorway it was around 30mpg - 34mpg, also bedding in the clutch so not really the realtime tbh..

ill repost after some more miles :p

Will

I've never reset the reading since I've had the car from new. It reset itself when the battery was changed 3270 miles ago and the previous reading over 6760 miles was pretty similar to the one posted below (26.2 and 28mph). I'm really more interested to see the overall performance over a long period of time (and in any case have no idea how to reset it :blush: )

P1014613.jpg

Pete

Had my car 2 weeks,done 500 miles.

I re set it when i left the showroom.

Its reading an average speed of 29 with 23.9 mpg.

Not much traffic around here so im never sat idling.

I try to be gentle on my daily commute but its not always easy :blush:

Im gonna re set it when i leave rs after my uprev on tuesday to get a 500 mile comparison before and after.