Wales .... Anyone need/want anything..Product list

Hey guys and gals

Im not really planning on doing the trading thing in Wales as I want to enjoy the weekend first and foremost as a 350z owner... Plus ive got some new performance related items to fit to my car before I go 'fingers crossed they will be fitted in time'. B) ...

So I won't be trading out the boot of my car all day

Heres a few smaller things I can bring for you to buy/look at

Nismo shift knobs, chrome, black, carbon fibre, titanium

Nismo oil filler caps

Nismo Rad caps

Window motors

Polished Plenum

350/370z Car covers

boot mats

Nismo lug nuts

Nismo short shifter

Carbon fibre bonnet struts

Carbon fibre mirror covers

Carbon fibre battery and brake covers

Ichiba spacers 10,15,20mm

Motordyne Plenum spacers all kinds

Motordyne MREV2

If anyone wants anything and can let me know before Friday this week I will order it up and bring it to save p&p

Many thanks Chris :thumbs:

If previous years are anything to go by, a few of the cheaper items might be worth getting to sell on the day maybe?

+1 Always fancied a new knob but have always resisted the temptation :blush: At this point i will end the conversation about knob's and Wales :lol:

If previous years are anything to go by, a few of the cheaper items might be worth getting to sell on the day maybe?

+1 Always fancied a new knob but have always resisted the temptation :blush: At this point i will end the conversation about knob's and Wales :lol:

Nismo Earplugs would be a strong seller...... :headhurt:

Nismo Earplugs would be a strong seller...... :headhurt:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are the boot mats thick ones? and how much?

Hey guys and gals

Im not really planning on doing the trading thing in Wales as I want to enjoy the weekend first and foremost as a 350z owner... Plus ive got some new performance related items to fit to my car before I go 'fingers crossed they will be fitted in time'. B) ...

So I won't be trading out the boot of my car all day

Heres a few smaller things I can bring for you to buy/look at

Nismo shift knobs, chrome, black, carbon fibre, titanium

Nismo oil filler caps

Nismo Rad caps

Window motors

Polished Plenum

350/370z Car covers

boot mats

Nismo lug nuts

Nismo short shifter

Carbon fibre bonnet struts

Carbon fibre mirror covers

Carbon fibre battery and brake covers

Ichiba spacers 10,15,20mm

Motordyne Plenum spacers all kinds

Motordyne MREV2

If anyone wants anything and can let me know before Friday this week I will order it up and bring it to save p&p

Many thanks Chris :thumbs:

Should be able about £45 for the boot mats

shift knobs range from £65 - £150 I will bring a couple

cf bonnet dampers will be £75 as no postage

battery n brake, carbon mirror covers £80

polished plenum £120

rad caps £28 , oil filler caps £65

I will bring a few bits n bobs

Thanks Andrew. :thumbs:

See Chris, I told you...... :p

would be a good idea to cut short the knob jokes especially with a new signature picture of his royal highness Ron Jeremy. B)

You got spacers for the rear wheels to bring them out up to the arch not sure which size will accomplish this?

I can special order some spacers but I can't really tell you what size you need, that bits up to you really buddy... Post up a thread with current wheel size etc and im sure you will get some good advice on what other people are running :thumbs:

would be a good idea to cut short the knob jokes especially with a new signature picture of his royal highness Ron Jeremy. B)
If previous years are anything to go by' date=' a few of the cheaper items might be worth getting to sell on the day maybe?[/quote']

I wonder what Ron Jeremy would bring to Wales and sell :lol:;)

If previous years are anything to go by' date=' a few of the cheaper items might be worth getting to sell on the day maybe?[/quote']

You want to check my location ;)

You want to check my location ;)

:lol::lol:

My mate that is meeting me there has requested a buxom brunette when I mentioned this thread :lol:

Beavis, you won't need a glass against the wall, they are thin walls remember!! :headhurt:

For detecting the rooms a bit further away. Either that or i will be stalking the corridors in the early hour's :lol:

Ive ordered a right load of weird and wonderful stuff ...

Hope you guys want some late night bum fun

:surrender::lol:

Beavis, you won't need a glass against the wall, they are thin walls remember!! :headhurt:

Either that or i will be stalking the corridors in the early hour's :lol:

I will tell my mate his luck could be in then with a bit of imagination ;)

For detecting the rooms a bit further away. Either that or i will be stalking the corridors in the early hour's :lol:

You might as well take a long some score cards and leave them either on their car in the morning or under their room door??