Who's winning the Premiership?

HassanZ

Who's going to win the Premiership?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the Premiership?

• Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal

Right, just wanted to see what your opinions are on who's going to win the Premiership (most likely between Man Utd and Chelsea).

I am a Man United fan and I am very nervous about the game against Chelsea on Sunday!

What you guys think will happen?

Discuss :)

2-1 United.........Giggs pulls out a 60 yard dribble and taps one in.

As an Everton Fan I obviously loath that fat, granny shagging, treacherous, ginger turd Wayne Rooney but I actually like the Mancs to be honest (they don't call us Bitter Blues for nothing!)

Giggs is the player I always wished played for Everton

Yeah Russ, you should be hoping we don't score another 7 past you. Ironically Berbatov scored a quarter of this season's goals in that one game!! I can't believe Berbatov is in the running for the golden boot, he don't deserve it! He's scored all his goals over like 4 games!

I hope Blackburn stay up, I like that team! My family originate from there so I have a soft spot for them. I just hope they do us a favour and let us win!

Yeah Russ, you should be hoping we don't score another 7 past you. Ironically Berbatov scored a quarter of this season's goals in that one game!! I can't believe Berbatov is in the running for the golden boot, he don't deserve it! He's scored all his goals over like 4 games!

I hope Blackburn stay up, I like that team! My family originate from there so I have a soft spot for them. I just hope they do us a favour and let us win!

its never an easy game at ewood ;) , if we can do the business away to westham tomorrow then we will be safe ( havent won there since 94) but if we do then you can have your seven goals and i wont care :lol:

Im a massive United fan, but also a massive pessimist :lol:

I've never placed a bet in my entire life, but before last weekend i put a tenner on Chelsea at 8-1 to win the league, as i worked out weeks ago they'd get to within 6 points before we played Arsenal, and have always factored in us losing to them.

I hope to god im wrong as i want that 19th title, but if im not then at least i'll have 80 quid to cheer me up. :blush:

If we lose on Sunday it'll be a straight goal difference fight to the finish... Blackpool at home on the final day could be fun!!

Got to give it to United as they are in prime position & would still be happy with a draw. Having said that, I was at the Emirates last Sunday and they will need to play better than they did in that game. Mind you I was a happy chappy as I'm an Arsenal fan :yahoo: (after Port Vale of course ;) )

its never an easy game at ewood ;) , if we can do the business away to westham tomorrow then we will be safe ( havent won there since 94) but if we do then you can have your seven goals and i wont care :lol:

You got a good result drawing against them! Hopefully that should ease the pressure off the Man United game :D

If you lose against Man United, you will still be out of the drop zone on goal difference, I reckon you lot are safe now considering we will probably do you boys a favour and beat Blackpool as well!

You got a good result drawing against them! Hopefully that should ease the pressure off the Man United game :D

If you lose against Man United, you will still be out of the drop zone on goal difference, I reckon you lot are safe now considering we will probably do you boys a favour and beat Blackpool as well!

we were terrible in the second half, and they threw the kitchen sink at us. but if someone had said to me that we would draw before the game then i would have snapped their hand off :teeth: , i think we need one more point for safety now. hopefully at ewood next week we will get it :p

also if whoever it is who has kidnapped roque santa-cruz would please return him and take that useless imposter back then it would be greatly appreciated

we were terrible in the second half, and they threw the kitchen sink at us. but if someone had said to me that we would draw before the game then i would have snapped their hand off :teeth: , i think we need one more point for safety now. hopefully at ewood next week we will get it :p

also if whoever it is who has kidnapped roque santa-cruz would please return him and take that useless imposter back then it would be greatly appreciated

Santa Cruz did really well at B'burn...

That point you should get against Wolves, don't see them beating you!

Realistically do you think Man Utd will beat you next week?

If we lose tomorrow, all guns will be blazing as we will need to up our goal difference desperately to win the Premiership....

Santa Cruz did really well at B'burn...

That point you should get against Wolves, don't see them beating you!

Realistically do you think Man Utd will beat you next week?

If we lose tomorrow, all guns will be blazing as we will need to up our goal difference desperately to win the Premiership....

to be completely honest i havent got a clue.

if man u play like they did at arsenal and we play well like we did against man city then we might be able to give you a few problems. but if man utd turn up and go for it, we dont have a chance.

it wont be a 7 goal smashing like last time, im going for either 0-0 or 2-0 to utd.

the problem we have had for this and last season is we dont have anyone to get it in the net. if we can get someone in the summer who will get is 15-20 goals a season then next year we will be top 10.