new tattoo started !!! ouch :-( New pics added )

Had the big black tattoo for years now and wanted to spice it up a little as its moved off centre with weight training and my arm growing :wacko:

So i bit the bullet and 2 hrs later im on my way, Im booked in the 1st june to carry on with it

They said 4 more hrs and it will be done !! ( MORE OUCH )

All the work was freehand the bloke is amazing ! :clap:

This is as soon as i got home so still inky and bloody but you get the picture lol

Ill keep posting the updates as i get them done

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

You've just biro'd that on when you got home from the gym so you could show off the cannons didn't you!!!!

Stop being a fanny and get it all done in one sitting.......there's plenty of meat on your arms to avoid any real pain :bleh:;)

You've just biro'd that on when you got home from the gym so you could show off the cannons didn't you!!!!

Stop being a fanny and get it all done in one sitting.......there's plenty of meat on your arms to avoid any real pain :bleh:;)

:lol::lol:

It doesn't really hurt on your arm, just tickles a bit. The sole of your foot it meant to be the painful one :scare:

It doesn't really hurt on your arm, just tickles a bit. The sole of your foot it meant to be the painful one :scare:

Try 12 hours on your shoulders, shoulder blades, spine and ribs :blackeye:

Try 12 hours on your shoulders, shoulder blades, spine and ribs :blackeye:

Come on then Ricey :worthless:

You show us all yours and I'll show you all mine! :lol: Not been tattooed in ages! :thumbdown: Starting to get the bug again! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: agreed

Looks good bud. I reallg want one but unsure of what I want :shrug:

It's a tricky one knowing what you will be happy with for the rest of your life and where you want it. think of somethign you have always liked...

Roy Orbison on your butt!! :D

Looks good bud. I reallg want one but unsure of what I want :shrug:

It's a tricky one knowing what you will be happy with for the rest of your life and where you want it. think of somethign you have always liked...

Roy Orbison on your butt!! :D

:lol: Your right John. I wou ld really like to have someone design one for me or me design it and some artist type tweek it. Ive started a new thread to get the ideas rolling

• 4 weeks later...