spotted chesterfield's ferrari detailed

350 Russ

Ha, the giving pledge. If the governments around the world actually spent money as if it were their own, and ensured they got value for it, there wouldnt be any need for such ideas. :lol:

It was a Union flag flying by the way (its only a Jack at sea I believe, though Im sure Martin will correct me) - it had been left up from Royal wedding day.

We didnt do a full top to toe detail on the cars, more just a bit of a spit and polish and the chance to get some decent photos of each. Although it wasnt paid work and more just a couple of mates washing cars, detailing world decided that it could be construed as advertising for Mat, so removed the threads. Oh well.

I got another coat of supernatural on and then red misted the following morning. It did look pretty damned good then, but I didnt get any photos.

You will be pleased to know that both cars have been driven a bit since, so they are nice and dirty again now :lol:

Although it wasnt paid work and more just a couple of mates washing cars, detailing world decided that it could be construed as advertising for Mat, so removed the threads. Oh well.

I cannot understand why they removed the thread. A detailing forum/ mag set up to discuss promote those interested in detailing vehicles. Mat shows his efforts with good photos so they remove the thread :headhurt: That's crazy.

So what is the point of their website?

By the same tolken, we could invoice Nissan UK for promoting their cars for nothing :teeth: