Berk HFC's & Akrapovic Evolution, more crap vids

The G Man

This, with Berks added!

th_436a3f73.jpg

Compared to the Akro on it's own!

th_df77e64d.jpg

I botched the very first start up, so this was the third or fourth attempt :lol:

I've got some video on the move, but I'll need to do it again and re-position the camera, wasn't getting the full effect, then the battery ran out :oops:

Do it this afternoon :thumbs:

I'm in the process of uploading a drive by vid, my camera is sh1te and Linda's is on some wierd setting that the video is going at 5 times the speed, need to look at her manual :blush:

Once I get these two vids up, you'll get a better idea, just bear with it as I took a while to turn round to drive past :lol: , you'll see tractors and all sorts :lol:

The sound is IMMENSE, the immediate effect on response is more than noticeable, used up 3/4 tank today just hooning around :yahoo: The dog thinks her legs have been cut off as I haven't walked her today :thumbdown:

It's not fuel mate, just condensation/by product, the smoke is the residual of the stuff used in fitting and coating I guess. The Berks have only one very free flowing element, the stock has two, more restrictive elements. A bonus is that the weight of the Berks v Stock is about 15kg, well it feels like that

It doesn't smoke or throw out any residue when warm, that vid was first thing this morning ;)

Ok bear with these vids, they're not from the most modern camera in the world, but with the help of some Gaffa tape and a few knitting needles, I kinda got a wee drive by today, eventually :bang:

You may want to fast forward the first and second one :lol:

th_fd58ddfe.jpg

th_38c90fa0.jpg