Help. any ideas?

JetSet

Decided to give my Clio a good clean up today after my daughter had brought it back from Cardiff. I'd noticed some black marks on the roof and a few on the bonnet that I thought would wash off but not a chance. Have tried several things but none of them will touch the marks. I'm thinking that its possibly some type of mould or fungus....any ideas? Yeah, it's pretty bad :scare:

P1014617.jpg

P1014620.jpg

Pete

If you've not got any clay and you want to have a crack at it you can bring it round mine when I get back from Germany if you like Pete :thumbs:

O.K, I'll call around once your ready :), thanks. Need to grill my daughter when she gets back tomorrow to see if she can shed any light on how it got there, it certainly wasn't there a few weeks ago . Anyway on closer inspection 99% of the stuff is on the roof, very little on the bonnet in fact.

Pete

Try some "tar & bug" remover too.it could be tree sap which has picked up airbourne dust.

Good call, i would say its been parked under a tree. Augo Glym intensive tar remover should get it off :thumbs: Give it a polish and wax after.

Yeah, you're right, spoke to my daughter who says she parks it under a tree in Cardiff and the intensive tar remover got it off in 5 minutes :D:thumbs: ....Thanks

Pete