A little Detailing vid I made

BULLITT

Good little video, I think it will be very useful for all the new people joining the forum :thumbs: to give them tips on keeping their cars tip top for the summer. I know was terrified of claying until I was someone show me how easy it was. Great job car looks great. Like the music too.

Snow foam looks really good fun, it's the only stage I've not tried yet. In all honesty though does it really make much difference?

Thank you :)

Yeah the snow foam is a great part, you can't really see it in my vid as the car was already clean, I'd only done it the week before lol

Polished Bliss' video of snow foam shows the dirt being lifted and pulled out from the gaps etc it works really well.

Good little video, I think it will be very useful for all the new people joining the forum :thumbs: to give them tips on keeping their cars tip top for the summer. I know was terrified of claying until I was someone show me how easy it was. Great job car looks great. Like the music too.

Snow foam looks really good fun, it's the only stage I've not tried yet. In all honesty though does it really make much difference?

It really does Will. Take a look at Tims snow foam lance thread and look at the pics he's put up for doing a dirty car and the ones I've put up for doing a fairly clean Zed - for a quickie clean on a well prepared car its a 20 min job.

EDIT - sorry Bullitt! Cracking work by the way :thumbs:

Cheers ricey and bullit for the info, looks like I will be investing in one to try out soon. Only have a power washer back at my parents though not down in Surrey, may have to invest in one of those too lol. This zed keeps on sucking the bank dry but I'm loving it.

Foam might be a good way to get the soft top really clean too.

Great vid, now I've seen the benfit of the wheel brush! A tip in return put some hot water in the snowfoam hopper, I normally fill it 3/4 full, gives more foam so that you get a real good covering. :thumbs:

Great vid, now I've seen the benfit of the wheel brush! A tip in return put some hot water in the snowfoam hopper, I normally fill it 3/4 full, gives more foam so that you get a real good covering. :thumbs:

The SF Lance I have has a mixer valve on the top (you see me turning it in the vid) so you don't need to add water to the bottle but I will give it a go and see how it turns out next time :thumbs: even with that little bit I put into the bottle, there was still most of it left! It really is concentrated stuff!

Thanks guys for the feedback, I'm glad you guys are impressed. :)