PRESSURE WASHER ONLY £45?! - AGAIN UPDATE

neo-ninja

Hi All,

Just saw this on hotukdeals.

Any one know about them? Also anyone know what you need to use snow foam etc..

- - Updated - -

They have just launched the deal again get this great bit of kit while stocks last!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001TUYV14/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=redbandaddict-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B001TUYV14

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's cheap. I'm fairly sure this is the one that my old man bought, we've had Kacher ones before and this one seems to measure up okay. There is a snow foam attachment for it, my bro got one the other week, I think you're looking at something around £40 and it's a good piece of kit. In short it's worth a crack at that price mate, I think the old man paid £70, I won't tell him about this offer :lol:

Great find! Was going to hold out few months before getting a pressure washer but for £100 less than what I was expecting to pay I might have to grab one now!

Does the lance fitting definitely fit? Does anyone on here sell the lances?

ah awesome thanks!

Out of interest how long will a 5lt bottle of the solution last? is it a shed load of washes? or 5-10?

No worries mate, should last ages, the one I have is 200-1 dilution, I don't measure it but a little goes a hell of a long way with a nice foam!

:rant:

I always have trouble with Amazon :thumbdown:

I went for the one up from this with the patio cleaner B)

Delivery says 1-2 days then at the end it says 4-6 weeks, estimated 17th May delivery

WTF :dry:

I just ordered this one from Amazon as well, same delivery time. Thing is the Amazon warehouse is only about 6 miles from my house. :doh:

That's a good buy, cheap. I paid about £10 more for this exact washer a year or so ago.

It's a good bit of kit, better than the equivalent Karcher as these ones use metal pump internals as opposed to the Karchers that use plastics which wear out a lot faster.

As above, the Kew fitting is the correct one for the foam bottle - it does come with one but is not brilliant. I use the free one for applying diluted all purpose cleaner if im doing a 'big clean'. The proper foam bottle is a cracking bit of kit.

A 5l bottle of snow foam will last ages ;)