RAF Valley Anglesey 09/04/11 Videos, more added!!

Neilp

Haha yep I got clocked just under 110 at the end of the straight with the police speed gun. I was a bit lazy with gear changes when chasing people, I need to train myself to change before revving 5.5k for max torque. The big sweeping right handed was taken around 75mph pushing to around 85-90mph on exit.

The power difference after a remap was definitely noticeable against standard zeds that were on.

The car sounds as if it's making a squealing noise at the top end, when I rev'd through and lifted of the power to change gear my right foot wasn't quick enough and the car wanted to rev and catch the rev limiter :bangin: It was a weird one. I don't know if it was just because the engine was so warm and ambient temps were over 23degrees. All in all the car was splendid and handled perfectly!

Superb video and lovely noise coming from your car B) On the third vid you can hear when you went slightly off line at the first right hander after the home straight. That gravel makes a scary noise :scare:

The chicane on the back straight is where I got lost :lol: Turned in right, then kept going right to a tyre wall :lol::blush:

There's very little in it between Neils re-mapped 350 and the 370, and Neils superior driving negated the 370 power advantage :thumbs:

Yep you defo see the extra torque the 370 has pulling out the corners! I will upload my vids of me really pushing hard at the end of the session when I had the missus out with me(I had to try hard to impress her after her being out in westfields and an r8)

The funny line i took was me trying to search for a faster line through the corner. It's remarkably hard to find the correct lines and catch the apex on a runway track.

Hahaha when you got lost was priceless!! The Dougie opened his boot in the Rex half way round the track lmao!

Was an awesome day! I did receive quite a few stonechips from the runway stones I will get them fixed at the start of the summer.

You really can't hear my car noise at all due to the camera being mounted in the front windscreen. If it was mounted in the rear then I reckon it would sound alot better.

Superb video and lovely noise coming from your car B) On the third vid you can hear when you went slightly off line at the first right hander after the home straight. That gravel makes a scary noise :scare:

The chicane on the back straight is where I got lost :lol: Turned in right, then kept going right to a tyre wall :lol::blush:

There's very little in it between Neils re-mapped 350 and the 370, and Neils superior driving negated the 370 power advantage :thumbs:

you the lad braking mid corner? :blush:

lol george andlid's building a 600hp straight line car haha. Theres only so quick you can go round a corner before the laws of physics take over :lol:

Heres another couple of vids.

slightly faster lap here