Black alloys(18s)/spoiler/CF dash trim

lovaldo

Hi Guys

New to the forums and fairly new to my Z, loving it though!

I've seen some pics on tinterweb of Azure Blue Zs (mines blue) with black alloys and think they looked great.

Was wondering if anyone has some 18s they're interested in selling? I'm currently running the stock alloys.

Also keen on a spoiler and possible a carbon fibre dash if anyone has either knocking around? :D

Cheers

Rick

Hi Rick :welcome:

Zmanalex sells the Nismo replica spoilers viewtopic.php?f=157&t=32894&hilit=n1+spoiler

Spotted this on fleabay the other day too - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-REAL- ... 026wt_1139

Not sure what the fitment is like - most would probably recommend getting an RSW kit (but I think they're about £650).

It might be most cost effective to look out for some battered Rays and get a refurb and colour change at the same time.

Get some piccies up in the intro section.

Thanks for all the info guys, much appreciated.

Have had a couple of promising PMs.

Hadn't thought about changing the colour of the rays though. How would you go about doing that??

Easy bud.....get it to your local reputable alloy wheel repair dude. Usually anywhere from 200-350 for a refurb and respray/powder coat.

Loads have had it done.....try a little searchy for 'black rays' :thumbs:

They do look good! I do like the thought of a different stlye alloy though, and maybe keeping the rays for winter/winter tyres.

Unless someone is gonna tell me I'm being a typical newb and doing it all wrong? All useful advice appreciated!

Hi Guys

New to the forums and fairly new to my Z, loving it though!

I've seen some pics on tinterweb of Azure Blue Zs (mines blue) with black alloys and think they looked great.

Was wondering if anyone has some 18s they're interested in selling? I'm currently running the stock alloys.

Also keen on a spoiler and possible a carbon fibre dash if anyone has either knocking around? :D

Cheers

Rick

I have some Gloss Black Rays if you are interested, With or without tyres

PHMBWorldDec2010021.jpg