Shiny shiny!

Sam Mcgoo

I think I normally keep my cars cleaner than your average driver but have never 'detailed'.

It was a nice day and halfords still had 3 for 2 on so I took a drive to try some of the Meguires range.

I bought gold class Shampoo, a kit which had clay, cleaner wax, Quik detailer with a microfibre cloth and another box with NXT shampoo, NXT tech2 wax, an applicator and another microfibre cloth.

Didn't have all day so just washed, dried, cleaner wax then Tech wax.............it soooo shiny!! :clap:

P1000065.jpg

P1000068.jpg

P1000070.jpg

P1000072.jpg

P1000073.jpg

B)

Shiny shiny indeed mcgoo. Is that without claying then? Wait til uv used that for the first time u won't keep ur hands off her ;)

Yeah, I'm yet to try the clay. The paint didn't seem too bad, but when I was using the tech wax I noticed a few little peaks on the bonnet and roof so will give it a go soon. :)

Looking good, :thumbs: Wait till its clayed. think you may need a wheel refurb though. :surrender:

Yeah I know, was done buy the previous owner. That's the only one with any curb damage but the others do have some corrosion under the lacquer so they all need a tidy up. :blush: