Fast Show 2011

D4XNY

• 5 weeks later...

Lmao! thats my car :lol:

Typical reception from OC members tbh, one guy comments then everyone else starts bandwagoning. This is the only forum which I have seen negative comments on the car, in the Flesh they look dope and suit the car better than any of the wanky nismo's etc, 19x10 all round minus offsets instead of the sunken or poor attempts of flush using crap low offset junk you see anywhere else on the UK scene :/

Haters gonna Hate i guess. lol.

This is the only forum which I have seen negative comments on the car, in the Flesh they look dope and suit the car better than any of the wanky nismo's etc, 19x10 all round minus offsets instead of the sunken or poor attempts of flush using crap low offset junk you see anywhere else on the UK scene :/

You have to expect that to a degree though, given it's a 350 forum, and people have more "pure" ideas about our cars. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong, just a different interpretation. :)

I saw Fast Car post this a while back.

Ben, it's different mate, I can respect that and as a whole looks like the fitment is spot on, I agree with your points, I'm just not a huge fan of that style of wheel. Still, I'd look forward to seeing it in the metal if it's at any shows :thumbs: