Mystery leak finally solved

Will370z

for the last couple of months I've noticed a little leak stain on the front lip and grill of the car. Not that I'm OCD but I know every mark on the car now so I spotted this early on. Very small like a splash of water.

Check the washer pipes, nothing no leak, checked everywhere else, nope all dry. Wondered if it was one of the cleaning products staining....nope. So wipe it off and a week later it's back. Weird, maybe some freak stain from the rain, umm not rained in days and still there.

But tonight the mystery is solved. I cleaned her yesterday and was taking a quick glimpse just to make sure she was tucked up ok outside (we all do it admit it) when I saw the neighbours cat walking along the road.

Now the other day I saw cat prints on my bonnet so I thought, ah I've got you you bugger you jump up there and I'll come down and scare you off, but good as gold she walked past all the other cars up to mine sniffed and walked off. Cool cat I thought, she appreciates a bit of class, good girl, then she turns back walks up to the front lip, turns around and sprays over the front lip. Little bugger. She's been peeing on my car for weeks.

Plotting revenge.....got to laugh though, seems she only does it to mine.

Is that what will also happen to me after a few months of Z ownership:

More than 1,00 posts on the forum

Modifications where none were originally intended

Waging war on small feline creatures

Already its started when I saw a small stain on one of the exhaust tips and immediately polished it off....OMG

:lol:

Already its started when I saw a small stain on one of the exhaust tips and immediately polished it off....OMG

Lol yup welcome to the slippery slope.....

Cheers guys had read somewhe about the citroenella, will try it out.

Don't worry I won't be going down the air rifle route :wacko: I might hit the car instead :scare:

All depends if you hang around with Will, Graham, Jim, Paul & Myself :lol:

All depends if you hang around with Will, Graham, Jim, Paul & Myself :lol:

Clearly to be avoided at all costs - I wouldn't be able to afford it ;)

Just a slight correction, female cats seldom spray, so it will be a tom! cars are quite a common target for a spray job, although you probably won't notice,

Oil of citronella should do the trick, although our Siamese seldom take much notice of it.

Its the Seagulls that crap on mine i object to, i also had one try and build a nest on top of one of my cars LOL!