Opinions on GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust....

Wasso

As per the title, opinions on the exhaust positive or negative. Looking for food for thought. I've not yet been able to find a UK supplier unless I'm proven wrong.

Traders, I'd be interested in price including shipping.

greddyspectrumelite350z.jpg

Adam @ Z1 lists it. Theres a few traders on my350z that have them in stock aswell.

Its pretty expensive for just a back box though, I think it worked out around £400ish :headhurt:

Looks nice though

GReddy of course have a good name, the looks are of course nice, the problem is the lack of sound clips. I don't like the sound of the cheaper easily available exhausts, hence the selection above.

It was Adam's site that I found it on originally, but fingers crossed there's a UK supply, which I doubt.

I'll also take a look on my350z so thanks for the input on that one. :thumbs:

I had seen that listed in the states. It scored a good 8 in my record keeping, but me like the blue flamed look.

Why did you have to put me off the scent... That means I may have to re-consult my options.

It would be interesting to see the price from Tarmac :thumbs:

Husky - weight I'm sure will be lighter than oem. :boxing:

Intro - good idea, although I've not got a great deal of confidence in custom made only because I've not had any exposure to them. I guess it could be worth a visit to see what they could do.

Rising - the look of the GReddy does it for me most of all and the lack of sound clips urged me to initiate this post. I originally wanted to go down the titanium route although price pushes it out of my market.

Bullet - thanks for the price update. Seems a bit pricy, I guess that's not just for the back box?

Thanks for the comments so far, it just shows the powere of this forum :clap:

Rising - the look of the GReddy does it for me most of all and the lack of sound clips urged me to initiate this post. I originally wanted to go down the titanium route although price pushes it out of my market.

Just a quick question, is it the honeycomb inside of the backbox you like also? I loved that also as well as the burnt tips, only thing which put me off is how it sounded with test pipes.

Honeycomb - great a super sweet snack for long journeys.

Just the exterior looks for me.

:dry: sound with test pipes... That could now put me off. I'll have to refine my search the.to get further sound clips. I'm also running the Motordyne XYZ pipe so I guess that could further affect the sound!

Hmmmmmm might go down the custom route, make some investigations and look at the options.

Cheers :thumbs:

Honeycomb - great a super sweet snack for long journeys.

Just the exterior looks for me.

:dry: sound with test pipes... That could now put me off. I'll have to refine my search the.to get further sound clips. I'm also running the Motordyne XYZ pipe so I guess that could further affect the sound!

Hmmmmmm might go down the custom route, make some investigations and look at the options.

Cheers :thumbs:

This was the one which put me off, it just, doesn't sound good to me at least (sp2 but same internals as the se I think):

Totally agree that is :headhurt::scare::yuck: no wonder he did the recording away from the general public.

This video tempted me

Yup, saw that one also, if you can get it sounding like that post a video up :thumbs:

Maybe not for looks, but my favourite single exit to date, might be a *little* loud though :lol: :

A LITTLE loud, nah just perfect ha ha :headhurt::lol:

I'm going to make some custom made investigations me thinks. See what prices and sound as well as looks options I have.

If only there were some more decent sound clips to choose from with the Spectrum Elite.