Another mid life crisis

Heya - sure I saw that photo on AutoTrader not so long ago, did you buy it from a dealer on there? I was quite interested!

:)

Yes that is the pic from Autotrader :D

I bought it from the Lexus Dealer in Hedge End part of the Snows Motor Group - It was basically a trade in car and they have a show room round the back for "To Good For Auction" :blush:

Good work mate - Im still in limbo, my own car for sale awaiting an owner and tentatively having a nose around online at Z's for sale...just wish I could get on and buy something!

I feel your frustration mate, Nothing worse than the waiting game.

Hope you find a buyer for your motor soon.

Good Luck

A big thanks to all members new and old alike for the warm welcome!!

I have found loads of info on here already, not to mention some engaging and amusing threads - Brokeback!?! etc :blush:

It also turns out that I should be able to hear Buster start his Zed from my Garden!!

Looking forwards to meeting some of you in person.

Thanks Again!

A big thanks to all members new and old alike for the warm welcome!!

I have found loads of info on here already, not to mention some engaging and amusing threads - Brokeback!?! etc :blush:

It also turns out that I should be able to hear Buster start his Zed from my Garden!!

Looking forwards to meeting some of you in person.

Thanks Again!

gonna be quiet for a few days as its back in the bodyshop having repairs done to the front bumper. :lol:

i ll pop round as soon as its back. :thumbs:

Quick update -

Wife drove me the 30 miles to the dealers on Saturday morning and I drove my Zed the 183 miles home!?! :lol:

Loving it with the only annoying thing being that after the best part of 250 miles the driver's side rear axle has started emitting a faint click when pulling away.

CV Joints then? - just hope its coincidence and no sinister cover up job, I'll let you know.....

Other than that happy bunny :)