370z Nismo engine covers £200 + vat

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Nope, and yes, it's a genuine Nissan part though, will check the Nissan part number/descriptor and let you know :) My Berks don't say "Berk" on them either, but the box did :lol:

Would be interested to see if any Nismo parts say "Nismo" on them, apart from the exhaust :shrug:

Would be interested to see if any Nismo parts say "Nismo" on them, apart from the exhaust :shrug:

Cant think of any Nismo part that does not carry the name somewhere on it. :)

Ok - well yes for the pedantic - its not actually a Nismo part, its a part of the Nismo car. Just like the "Nismo" side skirts on the 350z. I'm not sure they are acutally made by Nismo, its just the styling from the Nismo car ;)

Ok - well yes for the pedantic - its not actually a Nismo part, its a part of the Nismo car. Just like the "Nismo" side skirts on the 350z. I'm not sure they are acutally made by Nismo, its just the styling from the Nismo car ;)

Couldn't you have painted your own cover for less than £240? :p

Just like the "Nismo" side skirts on the 350z. I'm not sure they are acutally made by Nismo, its just the styling from the Nismo car ;)

Yes but they would normally have the nismo logo somewhere on the inside in the fibre glass, like in the thread below if they are portrayed as nismo ;)

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=48004&hilit=nismo+v1

Just like the "Nismo" side skirts on the 350z. I'm not sure they are acutally made by Nismo, its just the styling from the Nismo car ;)

Yes but they would normally have the nismo logo somewhere on the inside in the fibre glass, like in the thread below if they are portrayed as nismo ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic. ... t=nismo+v1

OK fair cop guv - skirts probably arent the best example. Sure there must be something on the Nismo 350z that is refered to as Nismo because its on that car, rather than being actual Nismo stuff :blush:

Sarnie - I could have painted mine, but I'd have not done a particularly good job and I dont want to go the same way as I did with the 350z and do unreversible mods. I'd rather pay now and sell it on later. Even if I get £50 for it, still means I can go back to OEM when it comes to sell it. Same with the intakes, although it involved some trimming, thats all hidden so you'd never tell it'd been done :thumbs:

Just counted, the nismo logo is on the exterior of my car in 29 places :surrender::lol:

4 wheels

1 back box

2 tail pipes

2 carbon b-pillar garnish's

20 lugs nuts

Nismo whore. Now get out of Tarmac's thread or I'll ban you :boxing:

Just counted, the nismo logo is on the exterior of my car in 29 places :surrender::lol:

4 wheels

1 back box

2 tail pipes

20 lugs nuts

Some say he has his boxers Nismo embroidered, all I know he certainly is not the stig :p

4 wheels

1 back box

2 tail pipes

20 lugs nuts

Some say he has his boxers Nismo embroidered, all I know he certainly is not the stig :p

Just because i caught you napping at the wheel :p

You cant ban an Honarary Chris :#1:

Couldn't you have painted your own cover for less than £240? :p

Probably if I had the skill, motivation, time (to find the right combo of paints, do the research, do the rubbing down, flattening, re-spraying), dust free environment and a garage that still has a workable door (mrs broke that as well as my Honda lawnmower on the same day!!), I reckon it would have taken me all summer :lol: , as it is it took 3 minutes :p

Damn you put that away! I've spend my dosh for this quarter, have to wait til I start my new job and get a salary again. Damn wedding took all my dosh this quarter, oh and that nice place Abbey have some in a few weeks :lol:

Mind you the car is soon to become my play thing rather than daily driver, so can make a few performance mods hmmmm