Exhaust dilemma, which one ???????? HELP

Mull

I am after changing my exhaust to a more performance based system, mainly for something with a more aggressive tone when you plant your foot, and after doing a bit of digging about the systems in my price range seem to be scorpion, K1, K2, blue flame, and some rip offs on eBay, wont to spend around 450/500 would love the HKS system but it’s out my reach,

I really fancy the blue flame performance system which includes the Y pipe for around £475 (eBay) had one of their systems on a previous car and I was more than happy with it, just after getting peoples thoughts from their experience especially if someone has/had one, listened to some sound clips but it’s hard to tell but seemed to be what I am after pretty much, the same at idle and a bit more lively at higher rpm’s. Know a lot of people tend to go for a K1 but think that might be a bit much to live with.

Hopefully if you could shed a bit of light/advice it would be very much appreciated, I have searched previous posts but haven’t seen many on the blue flame performance system which I don’t know if that’s a good thing.

Thanks for looking and hopefully your input :thumbs:

MuLL

I liked the sound of the scorpions, nice quality sound for the money. Doogys one sounded great.

I know too many owners who have bought k1s and then sold them on shortly afterwards as they were too noisy. On the other hand I know people who absolutely love the k1s.

I went for the milltek which is fantastic but may be a little quiet for you. Seen the hks on zugaras and it looks and sounds fantastic

It's all a very personal thing tbh.

I'm sure spursmaddave will be on to give some advice as I know he's had a number of exhausts / mods and could advise from a personal perspective.

Best thing is get along to some of the meets and hear them in the flesh as YouTube is no comparison.

thanks so far, that’s why I don’t want to go down the route of the K1 think I would do the same, there is a lad running one near me and I think it’s a bit over powering but that’s just my personal opinion he/most love it, I was going to go down the hi-flow cats/de cat route to aid which every system I bought but would only do that if I was going down the up rev route which I don’t think I’ll do to be honest but then again I was going to leave the car standard and that hasn’t happened :blush: but just for now want cat back, never heard about the amuse system how much are they?? And the hks copy what they selling for?? (Would have to do a bit of digging before I went for one like) any thoughts on the blue flame system??

MuLL

I got a Cobra Sport System from Exhuasts UK - love it; see below:

http://www.370z-uk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42545&start=0

Join the COBRA KAI!

COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI! COBRA KAI! :lol:

SweepTheLeg.jpg

We do not train to be merciful here, mercy is for the weak! Here, on the street, in competition, man confronts you he is the enemy and enemies deserve NO MERCY!

Legend.

:lol:

I've got a Blueflame system that I was going to stick up for sale, but hadn't got around to cleaning it up and taking some pics. I've got two mid pipes with it, one with a silencer and one without a silencer, so you can tailor the sound accordingly. :thumbs: I just wanted something a bit more noisy (chavvy?! :lol:), hence the sale. It's seen about 10 months use on my car from new.

I was thinking £250 for it if you're interested? I'm based in Manchester but I'd be prepared to meet you somewhere halfway-ish for no additional cost provided you sent me the money up front. Otherwise postage would be on top and I assume it wouldn't be cheap.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get some pics taken asap and sent over to you.

Mods: I hope this is ok, I just saw my opportunity and took it! :lol: If you want me to edit the post and send a PM instead let me know. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Matt.

Go crazy and get the second hand Amuse thats just went up! :cloud9::lol:

If not, I really like the sound of the scorpion but you may want to change the y and throw on some high flow cats at the same time to get a lively sound

Where is this Amuse,cant see it in the for sale section. :rant:

Go crazy and get the second hand Amuse thats just went up! :cloud9::lol:

If not, I really like the sound of the scorpion but you may want to change the y and throw on some high flow cats at the same time to get a lively sound

Where is this Amuse,cant see it in the for sale section. :rant:

too late dude, it sold within a few hours for much higher than the asking price

there was a video of mines on here but i cant find it now. Mines is very loud compared to when all i had was backbox and centre, now running non-res decats with nismo y-pipe and its bloody loud lol