Sick sick sick sick @s*hol3s!!!!!!

Rx7Rebel

I am not in anyway saying the man in question was justified by acting in this way but there was a motive (however justified) for his actions. Is your friend able to think of anyone who might have acted in this way and why? It's a pretty severe thing to do! I am a big pet lover and own a black lab myself and would murder for him - he is as good as gold and a lover not a fighter though! :lol:

Tbh he sounds like a tosser off the highest order. If he went to the effort of luring the cat in, he could have taken the time to drive it off somewhere and let it free. If the animal is to be put down, then it takes some sick person to hang it.

One of Husky's patented knob glassings is required for cretins like these...........its human detritus like this that should be lobbed into Afghan as decoy cannon fodder if you ask me.

........and no, i'm not gay :dry::lol:

So...so gay ;):lol:

Never been a cat person at all because i have never understood why cat owners... let their pets wonder the streets freely? you wouldnt let a dog walk freely around the street or a rabbit... its your pet keep it in your house! instead of letting it mess on other peoples lawns which they then have to clean up when its not even their pets mess.

Couldn't agree more, personally can't stand the little feckers, and what's with letting em climb all over your worktops?

Would you let a dog do that? If I see one climb on a worktop I always politely decline the offer of food or drink.

Having said that, why would you do that? Death penatly a bit strong but whoever done it, needs to be taught a severe lesson :rant:

One of Husky's patented knob glassings is required for cretins like these...........its human detritus like this that should be lobbed into Afghan as decoy cannon fodder if you ask me.

........and no, i'm not gay :dry::lol:

So...so gay ;):lol:

Only in your fantasies Ricey :boxing::p

I am not in anyway saying the man in question was justified by acting in this way but there was a motive (however justified) for his actions. Is your friend able to think of anyone who might have acted in this way and why? It's a pretty severe thing to do! I am a big pet lover and own a black lab myself and would murder for him - he is as good as gold and a lover not a fighter though! :lol:

Tbh he sounds like a tosser off the highest order. If he went to the effort of luring the cat in, he could have taken the time to drive it off somewhere and let it free. If the animal is to be put down, then it takes some sick person to hang it.

Hey Chesterfield - I couldn't agree more, they also had days to cool down and act more rationally. However, the point I am trying to make is that for somebody to do this and leave the cat on the owners lawn suggests that it somebody they know who has some kind of vendetta against them. Why go to the trouble of leaving it in the lawn otherwise?

That is really sick. I love all animals and I would be hunting the sick barsteward down if it was my cat. The worrying aspect of this is if it's not a vendetta. It's well known that physco's, when young, torture animals before moving on to worse. :scare:

Hey Chesterfield - I couldn't agree more, they also had days to cool down and act more rationally. However, the point I am trying to make is that for somebody to do this and leave the cat on the owners lawn suggests that it somebody they know who has some kind of vendetta against them. Why go to the trouble of leaving it in the lawn otherwise?

Sounds like just some random sicko doing it for their own twisted kicks. If it wasnt something that the cat was doing that the offender didnt like, and was just some grudge they had with that person, then a brick through the window or a keyed car is just about the effort level that some idiot would go to. Taking the time to catch and do that to the owners pet doesnt sound like the actions of a correctly wired up human being.

Never been a cat person at all because i have never understood why cat owners... let their pets wonder the streets freely? you wouldnt let a dog walk freely around the street or a rabbit... its your pet keep it in your house! instead of letting it mess on other peoples lawns which they then have to clean up when its not even their pets mess.

that said though nothing can justify what has happened to yours and i do hope they find out who did it!

Obviously your not a cat person as if you were then you would realise that most cats don't mess other peoples lawns. I have a Norwegian Forest cat who occasionally gets out and stays mostly in my garden, if he needs to go to the Toilet he wont do it outside but will come to the door to use his litter tray. Once a cat is trained to use a litter tray they wont mess anywhere else. I can ensure you more mess is made by irresponsible dog owners letting their dogs $hit all over the pavements around where I stay then any of the cats that I've owned.