pipe advice please

Simon+Kat

I would be a bit cautious there..... as Zugara and I found out.

If the original donor car was a Jap one then it might not fit a UK car with out modification as the diff's are not the same size.... apparently.

The HKS replicas we both bought had to be custom fitted :thumbs:

i have this exhaust.....

and simply answer is no, i had to remove the diffcover and the exhaust has been cut and bent to fit around it, or as some crazy people do, grid some of the fins on the diff down, however i belive they are there for a reason so it a BIG no no in my book.

however it does sound awesome :thumbs:

save yourself the hassle and buy a scorpion with lifetime warranty for around 330 quid. Very subtle exhaust until booted. Great warranty if anything goes wrong...

+1 on that.......the new one we've just had on sounds awesome and the fit is pretty good too.

save yourself the hassle and buy a scorpion with lifetime warranty for around 330 quid. Very subtle exhaust until booted. Great warranty if anything goes wrong...

+1 on that.......the new one we've just had on sounds awesome and the fit is pretty good too.

I agree, i had one on the last Z. But i'm still winning the auction for the minute for silly money! It will probably go mad in the last 5 seconds mind you :dry:

i have this exhaust.....

and simply answer is no, i had to remove the diffcover and the exhaust has been cut and bent to fit around it, or as some crazy people do, grid some of the fins on the diff down, however i belive they are there for a reason so it a BIG no no in my book.

however it does sound awesome :thumbs:

I thought there might be some modification required, not a massive issue, my Dads a mechanic :thumbs: . But how loud is it and does it drone when you drive at 70 - 80 mph on the motorway? Cheers.

THREAD OVER!! The seller on ebay withdrew the sale.....git :thumbdown: Didn't know you could do that.

Yip - fleabay is a right crock of sheheight! Gone are the days when you could get a true genuine bargain.

Personally I'd rather pay a bit more and give a trader the money.