Where to buy Motordyne Plenum Spacer kit?

Hotpot

Hi. Could some kind soul give me a link to where I can buy one of these plenum spacer kits? I presume that the Motordyne kit is the best from what I have been reading. My Z is a 55 plate.

Thanks.

Everone has their own view, but I tried these new guys that are a registered dealer for us, found them very good and the kit is equally as good as Motordyne. Try the link:-

viewtopic.php?f=161&t=45012&hilit=horsham

Thermal here, In stock and good to go :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=42521

If you prefer basic then Tarmac is your man :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Cheers. I'll be ordering in a couple of days. I might even buy myself a torque wrench and have a go at fitting myself. If I bottle out of fitting it, I can always get RS in Leeds to fit it and do the Uprev at the same time.

By the way, RS quoted me 420 plus VAT to fit the spacer (not supply) and do the Uprev.

Is this a good price?

its nt a bad price cos uprev is £395 + vat on its own or £50 off with forum group buy, it is an easy fit for yourself thou also

I've decided to get the iso thermal spacers from ZMANALEX and get RS Tuning to fit and do the Uprev. At £25 for fitting the spacers, it seems the logical choice.

Good shout! I got mine from ZMANALEX 2day only ordered it on Sat! Still waiting on my torque wrench and a new rocker so will be fitting them myself 2. Best of luck 2us lol, there is a detailed instruction book wi pics provided so it should be easyish lol :bounce: