I-Phone/ Android App

brown7758

hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone knows anybody who develops phone apps??

if so does anyone think it would be an idea to get one made up for the site?

just another way if making accessing quicker and it would use less mb to view the site..

if anyone has the FaceBook app, then it could be loosely based around that with a main page that has links to,

-Active Topics

-Own Posts

-Unread Posts

-Bookmarked Posts

even a notification type system for when someone posts on your own post or a bookmarked ect..

im sure there are enough people that would download a payed app to make it worth the developers time..

thought/ ideas welcome..

Will

hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone knows anybody who develops phone apps??

if so does anyone think it would be an idea to get one made up for the site?

just another way if making accessing quicker and it would use less mb to view the site..

if anyone has the FaceBook app, then it could be loosely based around that with a main page that has links to,

-Active Topics

-Own Posts

-Unread Posts

-Bookmarked Posts

even a notification type system for when someone posts on your own post or a bookmarked ect..

im sure there are enough people that would download a payed app to make it worth the developers time..

thought/ ideas welcome..

Will

IMO an apps a bit overkill. TA's board is very mobile freindly and so is my350z the us site. We need to copy them :lol:

Never had to hold my iPhone upside down to use the forum on it :wacko:

Me neither :thumbs:

iHand

Freshly carved from a European tree near you is the iHand, a wooden prosthesis on a metal rod, which is yet to appear in my local Apple Store, funnily enough.

Those rapscallions over in Scoopertino, California, clearly felt the Bumper cases Apple is now giving away don’t offer sufficient flexibility, beauty, or freedom, so upped the ante.

The prosthetic iHand fits snugly around your iPhone 4, yet won’t interfere with that ever-so-problematic external antenna due to its nonconductive surface.

:bangin::clap::yahoo::yahoo:

using the forum on my HTC makes me die inside :cry:

works perfectly well on my HTC :yahoo:

at least i don't have to hold the handset upside down (snipe at iphone :p )

works fine on my desire :thumbs:

Works fine on mine too apart from not showing up the red pm box which means I have to click on my username and get round it that way.

• 1 month later...