wheel spacers.

Beau

Hi Guys, need a bit of advice.

I am planning on getting 15/20mm spacers for the front but the stud length on the hub is about 24mm which means that 4mm will be sticking out with 20mm spacers. The wheels that im planning on fitting on it has a flat back which means the the extra stud length of 4mm will protrude and get in the way.

Option 1 is to cut them off, but I dont really want to do this. :thumbdown:

Option 2 is that I just put 25mm on the front which will cover it up but will the wheel stick out too much? :bounce:

Option 3 is to buy a pcd adapter from 5x114 to 5x112 as the wheels are multi-fit and the protrusion on the studs will go into the 5x114 holes and the actual wheels will bolt onto the 5x112 option. Im not 100% sure this method will work though, just a theory.

Any help much appreciated!

Beau

Thanks everyone.

Been doing some research and I am now planning on buying longer wheel studs.

Anyone else done this?

Beau

Yes someone did try this method, but unfortunately the wheels fell off his car and he's now unable to give you advice due to the fact that he's in plaster from head to foot and currently recovering from his injuries in Sheffield Hallam hospital :blush:

Good luck with your plan though :thumbs:

well, too expensive for what they are, and i was after 15mm spacers for the front but then that leaves some of the stud showing and the wheels I have bought are flat on the inside so that means I will need to cut the extra off, which I dont want to do.

So I thought I would try this method! :teeth: