The day you picked up your zed....

HEADPHONES

I nearly bought a Z on 3 different attempts and finally couldn't hold back any longer. The last of the 350's were going fast (No Pun) so it was a now or never situation. I bought mine from a showroom photograph, brandnew and sat waiting for me in London.

I collected my Z a year ago tomorrow. I slept little and woke early to catch a train form Yorkshire to that there London.

I had a first class ticket, paid for by the Dealership and I was off to kings cross. Nice trip down and then on to the tube. I was met by the Saleman at the station who drove me to the Dealership.

He Said "Your car is in the garage near the showroom being fuelled up and we might pass in on the way", but better than that as we got to the petrol station my Z was just leaving and pulled out in front of me. The sun was shining and all I could think was "God that's bright". The Salesman (Omar) said "Well they'll see you coming in that mate"

The experience could not have been better. With the paperwork done and my bank account empty I went to check out my Z. The Dealership gave me front mats and threw in a boot mat and even a Tonneau cover,gratis. They said this was the last 350 they would see and I might as well have the bits as they were on it, with it being the showroom car.

with everything done I sat in my Z and programmed the Satnav for home, full tank of fuel and the biggest grin in the world, with 200 miles to go. I was off.

The sun was out and I could not have been happier. People looked and some waved and in the inevitable M1 jam Igot looks and thumps up. I couldn't stop laughing and thinking this was a happy car what with the loud paint job and all (dopey I know), but thats the reaction I got. I know the colour is not to everyone's taste, but I love it.

I went straight to my Girlfriends work and showed her my new pride and joy. Then home.

Without doubt one of my best days.

This is taken from my archive. I don't remember the tracks as I didn't take a CD with me (Numpty), but it wouldn't have mattered cos you wouldn't have been able to hear the music for me laughing and shouting Whhooooo Hoooooo and the way back from London. It was like being 18 again. Never forget it.

• 4 weeks later...

Love it !!! :)B)

I nearly bought a Z on 3 different attempts and finally couldn't hold back any longer. The last of the 350's were going fast (No Pun) so it was a now or never situation. I bought mine from a showroom photograph, brandnew and sat waiting for me in London.

I collected my Z a year ago tomorrow. I slept little and woke early to catch a train form Yorkshire to that there London.

I had a first class ticket, paid for by the Dealership and I was off to kings cross. Nice trip down and then on to the tube. I was met by the Saleman at the station who drove me to the Dealership.

He Said "Your car is in the garage near the showroom being fuelled up and we might pass in on the way", but better than that as we got to the petrol station my Z was just leaving and pulled out in front of me. The sun was shining and all I could think was "God that's bright". The Salesman (Omar) said "Well they'll see you coming in that mate"

The experience could not have been better. With the paperwork done and my bank account empty I went to check out my Z. The Dealership gave me front mats and threw in a boot mat and even a Tonneau cover,gratis. They said this was the last 350 they would see and I might as well have the bits as they were on it, with it being the showroom car.

with everything done I sat in my Z and programmed the Satnav for home, full tank of fuel and the biggest grin in the world, with 200 miles to go. I was off.

The sun was out and I could not have been happier. People looked and some waved and in the inevitable M1 jam Igot looks and thumps up. I couldn't stop laughing and thinking this was a happy car what with the loud paint job and all (dopey I know), but thats the reaction I got. I know the colour is not to everyone's taste, but I love it.

I went straight to my Girlfriends work and showed her my new pride and joy. Then home.

Without doubt one of my best days.

This is taken from my archive. I don't remember the tracks as I didn't take a CD with me (Numpty), but it wouldn't have mattered cos you wouldn't have been able to hear the music for me laughing and shouting Whhooooo Hoooooo and the way back from London. It was like being 18 again. Never forget it.