Some HELP needed please, 350z Import

tprice

Just collected it yesterday

53 reg with 26500miles in red

standard 17s

xenons

cloth seats

non brembo

anyone else tell me what its got or hasnt got?

also having problems with the SLIP light, kept coming on when driving home on motorway yesterday at about 80 in 4th, and i lost all power for about 5 seconds, very annoying. is this normal on the 350z?

trying to find the switch for traction control but cannot find it anywhere, can someone give me an exact description, does it even have one? im thinking its been removed as there is a empty button/switch hole to the right of the steering wheel and iv had a look behind the trims and there seems to be a plug unused, maybe this is just for an optional extra?

any help will be very appreciated!

tom

J13 M4, Newbury

there is a switch with what looks like a red LED in it, but when i switch it with the engine running, the light doesnt light up, just stays off no matter what way i flick it, now there are two orange wires going to the back of it. Im gonna get to the bottom of it today!

as for the model of my 350 can you shed any light? iv been on this american 350 forum but they are more interested in making fun of newbs rather than helping!

225 50 17 i think, i can double check this later though, being lazy in bed atm!

17s wont be staying long, as im after some 18s, if you got any advice for me?

how good are these engines, reliability wise? im going to give it a big service saturday should i look out for anything in particular

225 50 17 i think, i can double check this later though, being lazy in bed atm!

O.K, If you have that size on all round then there's your problem, rears should be 2 sizes bigger, ie 225/50/17 front and 245/50/17 rear.

Pete

lovely job, i work in a garage so will be on the hunt for some 245's tmrw!!

im after some 18s, nothing too fancy or chromey, just some plain sporty ones like the 6spokes fitted as standard to Z's

seen some on ebay im gonna bid for!

any ideas on this TCS switch then anyone?

what can i do tuning wise? im a mechanic so my ability is 'almost' limitless, in terms of actually being able to get the time to do it!!!!

not looking for a full on rebuild as i dont have the time or space for that, im just after a few tweaks to get it past 300bhp.

where can i get one of those cutouts you fit in the front bumper to improve airflow?

Just do a search for "Carbon Bumper Air Intake"

Sarah at ChilliRed will do them :thumbs:

If its power with out FI then look at...

Decent Filter

Exhaust

Plenium Spacer

High Flow Cats

...... then get a remap.... speak to Mark @ Abbey for more technical advice :thumbs: