Congratulations to Gaz Walker ex "Envy P'formance"

Lexx

i hope his c0ck falls off; and gets bummed by rabbid badgers while everyone he owes money too walk past and kick him in the face.

he should lose the shirt off his back and the roof from over his head. he should be stripped naked and flogged in public. :angry:

I hope he gets glassed in the knob, bummed in the gob and has a rotting stoat corpse stuffed up his bum!

........who is he and why do we hate him by the way I couldn't be bothered reading the thread? :lol:;)

he used to be the owner of envy performance, was a big supplier of parts for many cars etc. company got into trouble, he kept taking orders, couldn't fulfill the orders so basically shut up shop and didnt send a lot of people their goods or a refund.

so basically walked off with a lot of other peoples hard earned cash with out even a sorry.

now his playing big league poker, and won lots of money.

After being told about this by a few friends I couldn't help but reply.

There are some clearly deluded people on here. I'm not even going to grace the hateful comments with a reply.

What I will say is this. If I personally owe you any money whatsoever from being a sole trader, PM me and I will repay you.

I think you will find that there are many people who are out of pocket Gaz and this goes back a long way.

Very generous of you to offer to pay them back now.

I will watch with interest. :snack:

+1, im sitting beside martin :snack:

After being told about this by a few friends I couldn't help but reply.

There are some clearly deluded people on here. I'm not even going to grace the hateful comments with a reply.

What I will say is this. If I personally owe you any money whatsoever from being a sole trader, PM me and I will repay you.

Gaz, the hateful comments are appearing because people are raw at the fact that they paid you for goods and were left in the lurch. I bought a Tommy K badge from you after my original was stolen and I never heard from you again. That is a fact and in no way makes me deluded - do I have some ill feeling about what happened? You bet I do - its good to see you are offering to put things right though!