omg.....like ultimate jealousy :-O

charlotte-sparkles

ooooh didnt see that it was an auto :yuck: - I wanna hear those lovely gear changes - its just the problem of tax costs twice as much, also parts and servicing will cost more on it and stuff :(

do they sound something like, cruuuuuuunch zip crunnnnnnnch crunch crunch crunch :shrug:

ooooh didnt see that it was an auto :yuck: - I wanna hear those lovely gear changes - its just the problem of tax costs twice as much, also parts and servicing will cost more on it and stuff :(

do they sound something like, cruuuuuuunch zip crunnnnnnnch crunch crunch crunch :shrug:

:lol:

haha! men don't like me - that won't happen for sometime :boat: NVM! I would like that or a silvia - nom nom nom - I love the old japanese tuners :thumbs::thumbs::cloud9:

I had a S14 and even though I love my Zed, I miss the old Silvia. I can still remember the day the new owner came to collect it...as he drove off he must have accidently hit the rear wiper, but it looked like the Silvia was waving "goodbye"! :byebye:

I cannot believe this thread is still going :lol: . It's got nothing to do with the original subject at all :lol:

Sprinkle threads have this effect. :dry:

I'm rapidly developing a set of moobs but my thread responses aren't getting any longer! :lol::lol:

:lol: