No Car Enthusiast Should Be......

Beavis

without one of these, a decent tyre pressure guage ;) One of the presents i had for my birthday the other week. Nice and weighty and love the fact it measure's 1/10ths of psi too. Very important to keep them tyre's at the correct pressure for safety and economical reasons. You can programme this the settings you want for front and rear. Set it to read psi, bar or kpa and as a built in led torch too. B)

DSC_0022-3-1.jpg

DSC_0026-2.jpg

Well there was supposed to be a free tyre pressure and depth gauge from bridgestone. But i dont think that anyone actually got one :thumbdown:

still waiting for that one myself :lol:

+1000 :thumbdown: wonder what bridgestone did with all our personal details. It's a good job i gave them my spam email address and my old contact number. It's blatantly a freebies scam.

+1000 :thumbdown: wonder what bridgestone did with all our personal details. It's a good job i gave them my spam email address and my old contact number. It's blatantly a freebies scam.

Bloody Husky being a freebie noob!!! No such thing as a free lunch I'm afraid.

Noticed the tyre on my Lancer looked down last week.........3psi :scare: