Scorpion Exhaust - SOLD!!!!!

pptom

Pretty much as new, this exhaust has been on my car for around 5 months, but only covered about 1000 miles. the sound has really matured now and it sounds awsome.

No dents, no polish, I just wiped this over with a damp cloth and you can see how well it still shines (car is a garage queen)

Due to the exceptional condition of this exhaust I'm asking £300, but would consider reasonable offers.

Collection only please from Northampton, although I could meet someone halfway if its a long distance.

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

Thanks for the comments chaps, but this is a for sale thread, not a how much can you get one for thread, surely any negativity regarding the price etc should be directed via PM and not publically spam a for sale thread.

If anyone is interested in the exhaust, please make me an offer, if anyone thinks its too expensive and has no intention of buying the exhaust anyway, pease discuss it elsewhere.

Thanks

Tom

Agreed.

Discussion on 'For Sale' threads causes us Mods work by having to approve posts. This can cause genuine enquiries to be missed.

I'd rather people refrained from chit chat and price discussion in For Sale threads. It makes things easier for buyers, sellers and the team. Genuine questions about items are of course encouraged..