Roadster or Coupe

Bendrews

Try Squinting :dry:

tbh i almost bought the Roadster but then i went for the coupe!

one question for you guys .. i just discovered a Fairlady..

i havent read or seen anything on this are these more powerful compared to the GT Versions ??

Fairlady=Import

That's why it's so cheap.

Channel Islands ?

ok i will give u that but it does clearly state the website ! i guess i asked a stupid question! :doh:

spent 35000 grand on my roadster to be told it looks like a ka,felt sick but saw the funny side,total blindness :lol:;)

Apologies For that one :oops:

im picking the car up next saturday! cant wait ! i feel like a child waiting for santa to bring my xmas presents in the good old days!!! :clap:

looks nice from the pics enjoy your new car mate,a wk will fly :drive1;)

Cheers mate, im hoping it will go quickly i cant wait! :snack:

i will get more pics up on saturday,

im already thinking about how i can improve the interior , im after some kind of DVD media player thing to go either in the cubby hole or to replace the bose system.. not too sure how its wired up but im guessing there are threads on here somewhere so i will try find them !

Try Squinting :dry:

tbh i almost bought the Roadster but then i went for the coupe!

one question for you guys .. i just discovered a Fairlady..

i havent read or seen anything on this are these more powerful compared to the GT Versions ??

Fairlady=Import

That's why it's so cheap.

His car isn't an import :)

£13k for MY07 cars is getting to be the norm now, seen quite a few recently......

congrats on the purchase,

if i did it all again i'd get the roadster, yes the coupe looks better and the roadster does look like a KA from the back with the roof up, but for me its the roof down motoring that means so much. it was on eof my pet hates that in all my favourite roof down motoring times i couldn't put the roof down.

congrats on the purchase,

if i did it all again i'd get the roadster, yes the coupe looks better and the roadster does look like a KA from the back with the roof up, but for me its the roof down motoring that means so much. it was on eof my pet hates that in all my favourite roof down motoring times i couldn't put the roof down.

Yer all my mates seem to love the roadsters but like you said you the top down i love the roof attached always :lol:

i will post a few pics 2moro :D

todays driving enjoyment is immense :#1:

Roadster is ugly from the rear but you get an incredible soundtrack with the roof down, I would take a roadster anyday over a coupe Of the same year BUT if the coupe has the las revision engine the HR then it's a much harder choice.

Makes you wonder why they did away with the T-Bar of the Z32. I suppose in a real world these days no one wants to be left with 2 pieces of glass you have to manually remove.