now got 2 zeds

never introduced myself last time.

bought a rolling shell of r35lee last month to build a silly drift car, progress is very slow on that due to being to busy at the garage. but... ive bought another now to use as my daily, put the deposit down last night and im off to pick it up in the morning, cant wait!!

i'll get some pics up another day but its got a few tasty bits on like works rims, bride seats, nismo kit, carbon bonnet, coilovers etc etc

need to get some work done now to pay for for it!!

Matt @ Slide Motorsport has too much time on his hands :lol: Look forward to seeing the new car mate and let me know what bits you want :thumbs:

He is a very busy boy really and I don't think he sleeps as his place is packed out with cars :thumbs:

:welcome:

sorry to hear the progress is slow.

i was at a drift practice day thing about a month ago and there was a white rx7 with slide motorsport down the side of it, anything to do with you?

ye im sorry its slow aswel but customers come 1st. the white rex is one of the slidemotorsport cars that'l be seen (freshly built and painted) all over this year, its a very good friend of mines car who has @*!# hot fabrication skills, he does some work for me here at slide. that will be painted up to match my drift zed when i everntually get chance to finish it. also keep your eyes peeled for the other slide motorsport car which is an s14.5 with 430bhp rb25 fitted, that'l be driven in pro bdc this year by owner jo fletcher.

Matt @ Slide Motorsport has too much time on his hands :lol: Look forward to seeing the new car mate and let me know what bits you want :thumbs:

He is a very busy boy really and I don't think he sleeps as his place is packed out with cars :thumbs:

i wish i had too much time on my hands...

i'll be knocking up a list of bits asap, want to get the road zed split mint, altho im sure i'll be tempted to slide it before the others ready haha

im up at slide now, set off at 5am upto scotland for the car, back at the garage now, just going to swap a couple of tyres on it, stick a stereo in and probly fix the window then i need to pipe up the intercooler on the rb25 rx8 :teeth:

tired is not the word!!

quick peek of the daily...

at1st.jpg

yes i know it needs cleaning!!

just changed the balloon rear tyres to those in the pic temporily, need to stick some lower profiles on the front, roll the lip on the arch, lower it some more and stick some 25mm ish spacers all round :teeth:

what alloys are these ? :)