Stig/Stigette

ATTAK Z

I was actually quite impressed with the Skoda Yeti. If I were in the market for a reasonably priced versatile family car I'd be having a look at that.

the 4x4 version Chris ;)

But not with the 1.2 engine if you want to go anywhere in a hurry :lol:

|I loveed TG... more out of habit than anything else....... It's no where near as good as it used to be. Where are the challenges ? A £150K Porsche is better than a £50 beetle ??? Blimey whoda thought......

Loved the JAg, but no the fin.

New Stig is faster.

I have driven an 'old' Atom. Bloody hell. A breath too much throttle coming out of a corner and she steps out. The V8 will be ,,, will be... umm... unimaginable. An extra £120K though ? Nah stick to the 'little' one and scare yourself witless.

I will be there with the faithful next week..... :dummy:

The current list which Bishop now tops were all done in the Kia ;)

Replay on Wednesday for those who missed it - his lap was one of the best I've ever seen, including the pros.

But unfair to compare his times like they did with the Suzuki the others drove. Quite clearly the Kia is a much faster car and better suited to that track.

Replay on Wednesday for those who missed it - his lap was one of the best I've ever seen, including the pros.

But unfair to compare his times like they did with the Suzuki the others drove. Quite clearly the Kia is a much faster car and better suited to that track.

Not so - there has been 14 others before Bishop in the Kia - see here for who drove what

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_test_track

And faster than any of the pro drivers (albeit not in the Kia), by some 2 seconds. Watch it on the Wednesday repeat - his lines and commitment are brilliant.

Not so - there has been 14 others before Bishop in the Kia - see here for who drove what

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_test_track

And faster than any of the pro drivers (albeit not in the Kia), by some 2 seconds. Watch it on the Wednesday repeat - his lines and commitment are brilliant.

I stand corrected Colin. :thumbs: