Wales weekend - accommodation sharing

BladesGrant

I am awaiting a response from the hotel to see if they have any availability for the Sat night. Failing this does anyone fancy sharing a room for the Sat night only with me? I am great at spooning and fully house trained!! :lol: Planning on driving down and arriving early Sat and staying until Sunday night. :thumbs:

is there one bed or two, i'll probably be so pi**ed i would mistake your moobs for boobs! that reminds me, should really try book a room :blush:

As long as you don't try milking me I will be happy!! I haven't heard back from the hotel so not sure of the availability and hence my post. No availability when you try online. :thumbs:

Moreton do have rooms with twin beds.

If two 'singles' want to share a double room one will need to take on the booking role and register the room against their name and then sort out with their 'sharer' about payment. Remember a double room price is £54 whereas a single person occupying a room is £47, so for two singles sharing you each end up paying £27. :thumbs:

Please ring them (01691776666) for availability, but dont delay ;) .

Any abuse of the arrangement will probably mean we all lose out for the future and if reported to us will mean those members will be banned from the forum - you have been warned.

Thread tided.

• 4 weeks later...

Copied from the discussion thread.

If anyone has any problems getting accommodation at Moreton - send me a pm ;)

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU TELL MORETON YOU ARE FROM THE 350Z FORUM AND GIVE THEM YOUR USERNAME. TRYING TO BOOK A ROOM OTHERWISE MAY MEAN YOU ARE TOLD THERE IS NO AVAILIBILITY, BECAUSE WE HAVE HOPEFULLY RESERVED ENOUGH FOR YOU.

Please see the second post on the discussion thread for full details