my big fat gypsy wedding

rtbiscuit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last series was awesome, this seems just as good.

Love the mating ritual they have of 'grabbing' girls, when asked what it meant the girls says "a guy takes to one side and asks you for a kiss, if you say no he grabs or twists your arm or something else to hurt you. if you keep saying no he keeps hurting you until you have to give in and kiss him. that's how he lets you know he wants to get to know you better"

Sorry darling, but what you are describing is RAPE!

yeah but i don't do "poomfy dresses, fake tans, hooker dresses, crap jewellery, the list could go on......

it was horrible wasn't it? their all....we'll lets just say i don't think my dad would be too happy walking down the aisle dressed like that with my puppies burstin out! :scare:

must admit you didn't really see any fat girls and all the blokes were built like brick outhouses :lol:

they marry very young most seem to be married by 18; culture in some respects is very victorian, reminisent in some ways of victorian times and some similiarities can be drawn to the strict muslim culture as well. references to respect and girls reputations not being ruined by gossip and hearsay so chaperons and no dates etc, no alchol etc.

although alot of it funny just because of the extreme difference in culture suprisingly interesting at the same time.

things that disturbed me slightly is that the girls look almost like hookers when it comes to dressing to impress and dancing. but it seems they have sucha a short and infrequent time to meet a bloke they go all out in that small time period.