GROUP BUY: 370z Tax disk holders

mpkayeuk

As the thread title says, this is a group buy opportunity with http://laser-grave.co.uk/ for genuine Richbrook twist-off tax disk holders. I have produced some artwork for 40th Anniversary owners, or other owners who want to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the Nissan Z car. I have been asked to produce a generic 370z tax disk holder and possibly a club holder. This thread is to see how much interest there is for these things.

The disks do look lovely, I had black and titanium silver 40th Anniversary ones made up and this is what they look like:

Black

P1010210_2.jpg

Titanium

33zekxc.jpg

Other colours to choose from:

all-colours_1_11_3.jpg

Prices for 10+ anodised only (NOT painted from the above selection) disks are:

£14 - just the logo design

£15 - if you want your reg number or a name/username on the disk as well. I didn't go for this and I won't be doing the artwork for the custom parts of it, so you're on your own with it... but I'm sure it will be excellent regardless.

So please could you reply and let me know if you are interested in one of the following (and if you want reg/name/username as described above):

40th Anniversary

370Z-uk.net logo (artwork not done but if people want these I will sort that out thanks to Chris`I for the offer of club logo artwork)

Plain Z (as per 40th Anniversary disks but obviously without the 40th Anniversary bit)

I will then organise with Ben at Laser-grave and he will probably bung on his online shop so you can order whatever combo you want.

As the thread title says, this is a group buy opportunity with http://laser-grave.co.uk/ for genuine Richbrook twist-off tax disk holders. I have produced some artwork for 40th Anniversary owners, or other owners who want to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the Nissan Z car. I have been asked to produce a generic 370z tax disk holder and possibly a club holder. This thread is to see how much interest there is for these things.

The disks do look lovely, I had black and titanium silver 40th Anniversary ones made up and this is what they look like:

Black

P1010210_2.jpg

Titanium

33zekxc.jpg

Other colours to choose from:

all-colours_1_11_3.jpg

Prices for 10+ anodised only (NOT painted from the above selection) disks are:

£14 - just the logo design

£15 - if you want your reg number or a name/username on the disk as well. I didn't go for this and I won't be doing the artwork for the custom parts of it, so you're on your own with it... but I'm sure it will be excellent regardless.

So please could you reply and let me know if you are interested in one of the following (and if you want reg/name/username as described above):

40th Anniversary

370Z-uk.net logo (artwork not done but if people want these I will sort that out thanks to Chris`I for the offer of club logo artwork)

Plain Z (as per 40th Anniversary disks but obviously without the 40th Anniversary bit)

I will then organise with Ben at Laser-grave and he will probably bung on his online shop so you can order whatever combo you want.

Hi Mpkayeuk,

These look excellent & I would like to order a black one as per your first photo

Let me know how to order/pay?

Cheers,

sorry didn t make it very clear,as per the picture in black with "113 of 370 to match the writing

Matching the writing will be tough. I didn't use a font, I traced the actual logo from a photograph. So I can't literally type out the 113 of 370 bit and have it match the 40th Anniversary logo. Tell you what I'll do, I'll get in touch with Laser-grave and ask them for samples of the fonts that they can engrave. Once I have them, I'll post back here :)

sorry didn t make it very clear,as per the picture in black with "113 of 370 to match the writing

Matching the writing will be tough. I didn't use a font, I traced the actual logo from a photograph. So I can't literally type out the 113 of 370 bit and have it match the 40th Anniversary logo. Tell you what I'll do, I'll get in touch with Laser-grave and ask them for samples of the fonts that they can engrave. Once I have them, I'll post back here :)

super sorry to be a pain