Who offers the best servicing in the North East

morgan25

Car needs a P1 service Ive tried phoning 2 Dealers, Evan Halshaw in the Middlesbrough but i am struggling with them at the moment just to buy some touch up paint (been there twice and phoned 3 times) so i don't have much faith in them. Ive also phoned S G Petch in Durham and they are still getting back to me so mmmmm how hard can it be?

Can anyone Recommend a dealer the car also needs its 3rd year paint check hence trying to keep it in the deal network?

Thanks

Stuart

The service and paint check can be dont by any garage that is VAT registered.

Manufacturer cannot void the warranty, provided genuine parts are used in the service.

Falcon Performance in Boro are the only people I would let anywhere near my Zed when I had her.

Dont let Evans Halshaw (cargo fleet lane) anywhere near your car. Mine went in for a service, and came back with over 40 miles more on the clock. In fact, I could rant all day about them, and SG Petch (had an RX8 that went there once).

Stick with Falcon, and you'll not go wrong.

I use these guys. Very professional and only deal with fast cars (not chav cars) so are very trustworthy not to zoom off with your beloved. You have to say if you want genuine parts which is not a problem, just have to mention this before you arrive for the service! They use Millers oil exclusively unless you want to supply your own.

http://www.revolution247.com/

You can also sit and have a coffee and wait for your car, or drool over the alloys in the shop.

I use these guys. Very professional and only deal with fast cars (not chav cars) so are very trustworthy not to zoom off with your beloved. You have to say if you want genuine parts which is not a problem, just have to mention this before you arrive for the service! They use Millers oil exclusively unless you want to supply your own.

http://www.revolution247.com/

You can also sit and have a coffee and wait for your car, or drool over the alloys in the shop.

My own personal experience of this place is somewhat tainted.

Had a set of wheels fitted, and a 4 wheel alignment done.

Car came out worse than when it went in.

As for not doing "chav" cars. They must have changed their policy, as I have seen a number of those there over the years. (both at the new premises and old).

But. I guess everyone has bad reviews from time to time. Each to their own and all that.

+100000 what Lexx said about Falcon Performance. :thumbs: Lee and Dane knows the Zed like the back of their hands. And if you need any almost new pre-owned parts rather than brand new OEM parts, they could source them in a matter of hours. Personally i won't let Evans Halshaw touch my Zed..not sure about the one in Boro but the one in Mansfield, Nottingham is rubbish. Avoid Evan Halshaw like a plague!

I don't have my Zed anymore :byebye: but i will still be going to Falcon for my beamer's future needs..AND i don't even live in the Northeast. That says a lot. You can't go wrong with a performance garage that serviced high end supercars and they are part of the "Good Garage Scheme".