Wheelage

Gibby

I was looking at these too but I keep changing my mind. I love the varrostens too but these keep coming back into my mind:

sa55m-brm-062.jpg

those wheels would look sooo good on your car - I say get em! :thumbs:B)

Thanks mate - you've talked me into it! :lol: Will you buy me them now. :lol:

I liked those Cragus although with the blue tint. I've now decided on the SA-67R blue inner trim in black chrome. Been quoted $2,988 before customs. I'm trying to source a direct link with Japan to have them imported, rather than bringing them in from the USA, which I hope will be cheaper?

If I can't get a better price fancy sharing the shipping costs although not looking to puchase until March/April.

I liked those Cragus although with the blue tint. I've now decided on the SA-67R blue inner trim in black chrome. Been quoted $2,988 before customs. I'm trying to source a direct link with Japan to have them imported, rather than bringing them in from the USA, which I hope will be cheaper?

If I can't get a better price fancy sharing the shipping costs although not looking to puchase until March/April.

I am sure Adam is doing them a bit cheaper than that mate with lugs and carbon fibre centres? If I have my other bits sorted my then I could be up for that nearer the time :thumbs: