Tron Legacy Soundtrack

James B

Just got the OST for the new Tron Legacy film. Film itself OK but not great but the soundtrack by Daft Punk is sweet. Lots of orchestral stuff overlaid by filth electronic beats. Love it.

Anyone recommend some more really grumbby bangin electro music? :D

Just got the OST for the new Tron Legacy film. Film itself OK but not great but the soundtrack by Daft Punk is sweet. Lots of orchestral stuff overlaid by filth electronic beats. Love it.

Anyone recommend some more really grumbby bangin electro music? :D

How about something a wee bit 'retro'? ;) You may be around same age as me and its already one of your staples....its 16 years old but can't beat Leftfield's LEFTISM album :thumbs:

Can't choose a favourite track off the album its impossible :shrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Tp-HG3YYQ&feature=channel

:lol::lol: oh that's the first time I've seen that video PMSL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZjKLYUQhE

How about something a wee bit 'retro'? ;) You may be around same age as me and its already one of your staples....its 16 years old but can't beat Leftfield's LEFTISM album :thumbs:

:thumbs: I forgot how much I loved Leftism. Played it ssssooooooooo much in the nineties. I know I saw them at a festival or two back then but can't remember if it was Glastonbury, Reading, Pheonix or V :wacko: But no real surprise there. ;)

:thumbs: I forgot how much I loved Leftism. Played it ssssooooooooo much in the nineties. I know I saw them at a festival or two back then but can't remember if it was Glastonbury, Reading, Pheonix or V :wacko: But no real surprise there. ;)

:lol:

:dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce:

:lol:

:dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce::dance::bounce:

:innocent:

:teeth:

Cheers Vik for the recommendation.

Looked them up and recognised "melt".....Just ordered the album :teeth:

ps sorry for going off topic.......back to TRON.....put me in the mood for a good drive :thumbs:

Saw 9.30pm show on Monday followed by a nice 1hr drive on the empty streets just for fun :p

Leftfield are awesome

Just recently been digging out some of my big beat albums and currently have Massive Attack in the CD player, can't beat Unfinished Symphony :dance:

Yeah Mezzanine was an amazing album. But FYI the track is called 'Unfinished Sympathy' :thumbs: